• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

so i just watched the BBSFM secret ending again, and i wanted to say a few things that people alreayd probably know, but i still want to talk about them.

1) When it shows Mickey in the RoD with Star Seeker.

2) At the very end, it shows Ven sleeping in the CoR, and then the screen flickers and he is gone.

What do you think about these

Radar

Bronze Member
so i just watched the BBSFM secret ending again, and i wanted to say a few things that people alreayd probably know, but i still want to talk about them.

1) When it shows Mickey in the RoD with Star Seeker.

2) At the very end, it shows Ven sleeping in the CoR, and then the screen flickers and he is gone.

What do you think about these
Wasn't Star Seeker Mickey's Keyblade that Yen Sid gave him. So that would make sense.

As for Ven disapearing, I dont know. I really hope that he is still in that chair and not somewhere else..

noheartx

Wasn't Star Seeker Mickey's Keyblade that Yen Sid gave him. So that would make sense.

As for Ven disapearing, I dont know. I really hope that he is still in that chair and not somewhere else..

i know mickeys keyblade is SS, i was mentioning that because i wanted to point out it was pre KKD

noheartx

^ im not sure if it did or not, but that would make sense. I mean, the castle part was clearly a little messed up, because the castle in BBS wasnt similar at all, so maybe the darkness warped the world, and took away some parts of the castle and the town.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think it will be multiple scenarios because I was thinking which people could you play as. Aqua would be definite, but I don't think they would make a whole scenario for Mickey (though I wouldn't mind one).

localorange

i believe Mickey deserves one just as much as aqua

Interestingly enough, I think placing two separate stories (Aqua and Mickey's) separate from each other like they did in BBS would actually work. That's only because for at least a chunk of the game, it can be guessed that Aqua and Mickey will be visiting completely different locations: worlds in the RoL, and worlds in the RoD. The other option could be the dropping that we know will happen in 3D, only at specific plot points that will make sense.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Reading this thread makes me think back to when we thought Birth by Sleep was already going to answer most of these questions (i/e fall of Radiant Garden)
We did? Don't know why any of us thought that.

noheartx

yea i think if BBSV2 was split between Aqua and Mickey it would be a fantastic game. I've always wanted to play as Mickey, besides the little times in KH2, nd his story has a lot of potential. As for Aqua...well we all know her story would be great.

Maxyli138

will the unversed be a possible enemy? or will it just be heartless completely?

Well if a lot of the game is in RoD like most people think, then heartless will probably the main enemy. Since the unversed come from Vanitas they probably won't be in the game unless Vanitas is in it.

noheartx

yea the unversed have basically a 0% percent chance of being in BBSV2. If they wete in any further games, it would probably be eithwe DDD, or KH3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
As long as this game sheds light on "The period of the King's absence" which I thought we were getting for Coded, and a playable scenario with Mickey which I've wanted since KH2. And if this game has a playable Kairi scenario then it will forever go down as my favorite and best KH game.

noheartx

As long as this game sheds light on "The period of the King's absence" which I thought we were getting for Coded, and a playable scenario with Mickey which I've wanted since KH2. And if this game has a playable Kairi scenario then it will forever go down as my favorite and best KH game.

do you actually want a kairi scenario? I'm not a kairi hater, but i think that would be terrible. Plus this is not the game to put that in, it really wouldn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back