• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
do you actually want a kairi scenario? I'm not a kairi hater, but i think that would be terrible. Plus this is not the game to put that in, it really wouldn't make sense.
Yes. I think it would be fantastic. We know next to nothing about this game (or even if it really is a game) to say that putting in a Kairi scenario wouldn't make any sense.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think it would be boring, but if there was a Kairi scenario it would have to explain a lot, too much to have it in the game I think. The reason being, besides that one scene in KH2 where she wielded a keyblade, don't tell me she is now suddenly this huge keyblade wielder with all these skills. It would hurt her character even more because it would be a brand new Kairi none of us have seen ever which just makes her character development worse than it is. I love Kairi and I won't ever be able to hate her, but that would just slowly kill her character and hurt it moreso than it is now. If they want to make a Kairi scenario by all means do it, but it should be postponed till after KH3 so that during KH3 we can see her slowly start to wield and understand the concept of a keyblade rather than just have a game where suddenly she is this great wielder with no experience.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I want a Kairi scenario. If it's not in BBSv2 it better be in KH3 or the next saga. :// BBSv2 has the opportunity to showcase Kairi developing her fighting skills while Riku and Sora are off doing their Mark of Mastery Exam's and saving stuff. This is if BBSv2 does span the entirety of the series. We could see Kairi progressing herself and possibly her scenario would be incredibly minimal, with weak enemies. But obviously she can kill Shadow Heartless so she isn't incapable.
Also, a Kairi scenario allows us to see her possibly utilize her Princess of Heart powers. This could assist her with her wielding, because she'll never be on par with Riku/Sora in wielding terms alone. She's too far behind them training wise. But the addition of her PoH powers gives her an edge that neither of them have.
With all that said and done, a Kairi scenario could be wonderful. Obviously she needs her own Dive to the Heart and I don't think a WHOLE game centered around her is necessary at this point. A single scenario in BBSv2 would be good. It would give Kairi some fighting chops and would set some ground for her to be a player in KH3 or the next saga.

noheartx

eh, I'm still opposed to it. In BBSV2 that is. In another game where she is more developed then thats fine, but its too early in the series to have a scenario for her.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
will kh 3ds come out first or will it be khbbsv2?
Ask that when E3 comes around. :3 It's unclear which would precede the other at this point in time because no one knows what's been done with BBS v2 yet.

eh, I'm still opposed to it. In BBSV2 that is. In another game where she is more developed then thats fine, but its too early in the series to have a scenario for her.
Well we can't just let her have more off screen development. If she doesn't get a scenario, she definitely needs a bunch of cutscenes showing that she's working on becoming stronger. But I still believe her character will benefit from a scenario in this saga.

noheartx

cutscenes are fine with me. they can throw a billion Kair cutscenes into V2 and id be fine with that. I just feel like she hasnt developed in a...fighting kind of way i suppose, if that makes sense. the only kind of scenario i could see working for her would be pure training, and that would be boring as hell. itd be like DI in KH1 all over again, except for the whole damn thing.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The only training Sora and Riku had were play-sword fighting but that worked out.
Sure she has less but I'm positive if she got a scenario it wouldn't be just about training; the cutscene in the BBS:FM ending showed her in Twilight Town with HPO at the Mansion

Maxyli138

If there is a Kairi scenario in v.2 she probably won't be fighting, at least not a lot of it. She could take down shadows and other weaker enemies, but I don't see Kairi fighting darksides and big bosses just yet. Her scenario would probably be more exploring and finding out things to make the story more understandable (and character development?).

noheartx

well thats my point. she hadnt done anything until she got the Keyblade in TWTNW. And then she obviously sucked at using it. i dont mind playing as he eventually, but not now. way too soon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What I hope to see in BBSv2 is a stronger role for FF characters. That really hasn't been explored, and I'd love to see what happened in that 9-10 years before KH1 to Cloud and Sephiroth (as well as how Zack got killed), Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, and watching Squall going through the fall of Radiant Garden and changing his name to Leon (I suspect that it may have had something to do with Rinoa's absence in the games on top of him being unable to do anything about Radiant Garden's fall, but that's just me. XDDD).

I'd also like to see some new FF characters connected to the existing ones in BBSv2, or expanded upon ie: More Zack and Sephiroth with Cloud, Laguna, and perhaps Rinoa. I sort of feel that Rinoa should be mentioned in dialogue at the very least.
Bit late but...
The thing is, this isn't a Final Fantasy game. The only characters that would most likely be seen in this game, if it indeed is what most believe it to be, would be the inhabitants of RG and they would be seen fighting. I assume they'd have less than 30 minutes screen time in the game.

siegleeagle

Ok i have a theory about bbs vol.2 but its more about technical things and not the plot. After hearing about the psp hd things I was thinking. I believe birth by sleep volume 2 will be one of these things and it will include the volume 2 content and the original game. What do you guys think?

noheartx

hmmm...maybe volume 2 will be a short game? is that what you are saying? like itll be a two or three level game included with BBSFM? or regular BBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back