• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder if Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
I wonder if Sora: in Kingdom Hearts2
.Sacrifices him self...
.Ends at his island...
.Finds Kairi again...
.Makes freinds with Riku again...
.He and Donald have more fights...lol.

Arggg This is so annoying when the heck is the game coming out then all my Questions can b answered.

Tell me wat u think...

B

bad girl

I think it will be hard to make friends with Riku again after all he has done. Bhuti think he will fiend Kairi again he has to!!

joey440

Sora's not gonna sacrifice himself and he is gonna be friends with Riku again cuz thats the whole point of him leaving Kairi at the island. To find Riku and mickey. Sora's not gonna sacrifice himself, it'll probably be Riku.

Mot

i bet sometime sora mets up with riku agen and they start fighting side by side like in monstro, that wuld b cool!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hmmm.....it depends. I think that he will find Kairi again. I am not sure about Riku though. We have already seen Mickey in images from the game, but no Riku. et we know he was with the king. As for the ending- it depends if Nomura wants to make another game. He can either finish it totally, orleave the ending open for another game. ;)

Slayer42

If Sora sacrafices himself there will be no way there will be another game, unless you are someone else. Meybe the third game (if there will be one) will have you trying to bring back Sora.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
dual_wielder said:
no you did, just he wasn't in your party, but a background party member

Ya, he just basically answer that for you. Have you also noticed Minnie in the new scans? She will be just like Riku; she fights along with you, but you don't really have interaction between the two: you can't really heal each other. LOL

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
my guess is that as of what we know (screenshots, scans etc.) sora has already found riku --sora charging towards an unknown who is about to lift his hood-- but we haven't seen kairi yet. hey joey, sora has sacrificed himself in the first game, remember? i forget things like that and realize kh is a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back