• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder if Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keeperoftwilight

i dont see why ur all saying theyll b freainds AGIN....they alrdy are friends...i mean c'mon riku first was just being manipulated by malificent..then possesed by ansem...my guess is sora forgave riku almost right away (or at least after sealing hallow bastion)...i think someone will die...hate to say it but from years of playing SE games...itll either b sora,riku, or kairi....its almost always the main character...the main characters BF or the main characters love intrest (man SE really screwes its main characters over dont they ^^;)

o and one more thing...paula how do u know its the first of december....proof please ^^

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
TBH, i can't physically imagine Sora/Riku/Kairi/Mickey/BHK/Namine dying at all (as in proper dieing, no heartless form or anything) as they are now all property of Disney, and we all know that Disney would never allow anything like that to happen...

BHK Owns

no no riku will not die his role in the game is to large..plus its just to riske for SE have you ever seen a video game where a 17 year old gets killed?? theres no way that game would envolve disney as well..he will join sora and kairi and they can have there 3 way pow wow on destiny island again..

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i hope....i hope kh never ever and will never end. i want it to go on forever. 'crying' i think that riku might sacrifice his life to save sora. or the three all end up back a destiny islands at the end. it would be sad to see someone die. OH MAN! 'crying'

namine_87

BHK Owns said:
no no riku will not die his role in the game is to large..plus its just to riske for SE have you ever seen a video game where a 17 year old gets killed?? theres no way that game would envolve disney as well..he will join sora and kairi and they can have there 3 way pow wow on destiny island again..

But SE made tidus disappear in ff10 (what a sad ending *cries*) maybe they´ll try something like that. riku may not die, but i dont think SE will make a happy ending. riku may... only disappear, right? anyways, i think he is gonna die or maybe sora who knows...

BHK Owns

yea but that was a ff game not a game thats rated E for everyone...think about it they wanted to go on a journey right?? well they got there journey and so with all riku's been through..(were gonna see the struggle he has in kh2 with the darkness too) in the end it will all pay off and when its all said and done when all the smoke clears riku will stand...

BHK Owns

it only seems right seeing as how im pretty sure

way off topic: but in FFAC i think that there gonna kill cloud off..which will be enough deaths for SE's history...plus if they do riku in, all the lil fangirls/fanboys will cry there eyes out...and they will still be crying from when cloud died..

namine_87

yeah... in FFAC cloud is sick, isnt he? i saw all the trailers with subtitles but i cant understand what they said. i´m from spain and i can speak or understand english very well. anyways, why is cloud sick, maybe cuz he fell into the lifestream?

BHK Owns

well if you played FF7...

once meoter was gone, the radiation (or something) caused a diesese called "geostigma" now there is a quote where vincent explains whatcauses geostigma i cant remember word for word but its along the lines of:

"Geostigma is when the body oo crap...i can't remember for the life of me..but check out www.adventchildren.net they have the answer.

but yea cloud has it in his left arm, hence why he has it covered up most of the time..i guess the infected area of geostigma on the body is a greenish color and in the newest scans realesed also at ac.net.. has a pic where clouds left arm is uncovered and you can see the pink ribbon but no sign of the green virus thing so..yea..

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
he pplz i hate 2 say it but maybe Sora 'will' die, Its just comme to me that they've added a new playable character 'BHK' so mabey when KH2 ends KH3 will b bassed around BKH and freinds and just take Sora's place...and the Kairi will be all upset about sora gone and this blonde freak taking his place...lol...might not happen, i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back