• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder if Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodwinter

I honestly dont know what to think. Obviously Nomura does. He has said in one of his interviews he has the last scene of Kingdom Hearts in his head, he doesnt know how or when it will happen, he just knows the way its gonna go down.

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
Hey pplz wen i said Sora sacrifices him self i ment that he coms back...like in KH wen he turned into a heartless. Kairi probably savs him again though....

PS:can som1 please tell me how 2 get pics on my sig , i no i sound stupid but i've treid just about evrythin...

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
*millionare music in the background* Um I dunno maredith i think i'll walk away with... my well nuttin

okay i have no clue. T.T i would like to see mickey die (tee hee) but that would nvr ahppen. i'm positive sora will forgive riku, c'mon it's a disney game for crying out loud! anywhoz i just have a feeling some1 is going to die

Soras Shell

Well, its how you look at it. If the sacrificing means they come back, like sora did in KH, or if they are gone forever, then it would be really hard to tell if someone, if anyone, sacrifices themselves.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
dual_wielder said:
no you did, just he wasn't in your party, but a background party member
I don't think he did any damage though

Anyway I hope that Sora and Kairi DON'T get separted again, maybe they could have a KH3 with Kairi traveling with them as a non party member

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
angel_of_heaven said:
I wonder if Sora: in Kingdom Hearts2
.Sacrifices him self...
.Ends at his island...
.Finds Kairi again...
.Makes freinds with Riku again...
.He and Donald have more fights...lol.

Arggg This is so annoying when the heck is the game coming out then all my Questions can b answered.

Tell me wat u think...
That's what happens in Kingdom Hearts one. You don't want the next one to be the same, do you?

paka

how will sora and donald have more fights if when all the worlds return to normal and the inhabitants return back to their origanal world?donald wouldnt be on destiny island would he?

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i don't really care how it ends, as long as they all don't die. that's how a good show ended, but it really pissed me off. especially if they all die trying to save each other. cause then it would all be in vain.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think it will end on the island.and riku will get there to..........but i have a feeling that hes gonna die.......just a feeling

P

Paula

hi everyone, just to let all of you know, kingdom hearts 2 is coming out in the first week of december (i hope that helps).

namine_87

i think sora wont make friends with riku, maybe he dies trying to save sora. anyway, if square-enix wanna do KH3 they hafta keep sora and riku off each other. bhk will be playable, that means we hatfa play like in chain of memories? so, they will have different ways, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back