• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ice Cream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
I'm sorry but I had to ask. What in the heck is with KH2 and Ice Cream. They stay eatin Ice Cream. It actually got kinda annoying how they constantly kept talking about Ice Cream.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
its called sea salt ice cream. its real, and you can get some at disney land.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, the cheap bastards. The REAL Truth is that they got MORE Money everytime they showed/said 'Sea Salt Ice Cream'.

I'm joking of course.

The Black Samurai
I don't... seeing it and hearing it so many times in the game made me hate it. And I havent even tasted it. And they had the nerve to ask you what the ICE CREAM WAS CALLED!!! lol it was idiotic.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
SALTY YET SWEET ZOMG ITS SOOO HARD TO IDENTIFY A NAME GRR

Its just wordplay in my opinion, I got the answer first try. (what were the others? coconut? vanilla?)

The Black Samurai
I got it right too... how could you not, they told you every five seconds. And what was the point of Scroog Duck selling Ice Cream on the corner lik he was a drug dealer.

Vin

Bronze Member
i no that was getting annoying but i want to try some sounds good n disgusting xD

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
OMG I wanna try sea salt ice cream so badly haha i wanna go to Disney world just for that Ice Cream because I learned not too long ago that they had it hmm.. wait whats stopping me?... *runs off to Disney*

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Do they sell Sea salt ice cream anywhere else? I don't feel like going all the way to freaking California or Florida just for Ice Cream!XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back