• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'd like to be Gold now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
After being on this forum for about 4 years now I've come to the conclusion that I really don't have the drive to make the amount of posts that'll get me to Gold Member status. BUT, since I still want to have the benefits and the gold user name, I've decided to take the road less-traveled around here, and bribe an admin!

I'm calling out Taochan and Master Spockanort!

What will it take for either of you to promote me to gold? Money? Stacks of manga? Hot dudes?! OR, perhaps a care package delivered straight to your door with nothing but red wine in it?

The ball's in your court! Help me to help you promote me without me having to do any of the work.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Please make a money order of $500 out to Master Spockanort and deliver it to your closest Western Union. There will be a man with a pair of black sunglasses and pink earmuffs waiting for you at the entrance. Give him the money order. Come alone.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_nmh22jC4C41re2nmyo1_250.gif

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Please make a money order of $500 out to Master Spockanort and deliver it to your closest Western Union. There will be a man with a pair of black sunglasses and pink earmuffs waiting for you at the entrance. Give him the money order. Come alone.

Just $500, eh? Well fuck, that was easier then expected. All right, done.

How long after this transaction will I have to wait until my profile is updated?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's $500 each.

How else will I afford my finery?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
It will take up to 7 business weeks to process the request.
I've waited this long, so 7 weeks is acceptable. Thanks.

That's $500 each.

How else will I afford my finery?
Excuse me, but I said either of you, not both of you. Spockanort didn't indicate you were part of that. Plus she responded first with an actual amount. I don't pay out for just some gif begging for cash.

HOWEVER, if you come back with a lower price then I'll take your bid over hers.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I've waited this long, so 7 weeks is acceptable. Thanks.

Excuse me, but I said either of you, not both of you. Spockanort didn't indicate you were part of that. Plus she responded first with an actual amount. I don't pay out for just some gif begging for cash.

HOWEVER, if you come back with a lower price then I'll take your bid over hers.
I'm going on strike. What will you do without my Parks and Rec GIFs around the forum?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I'm going on strike. What will you do without my Parks and Rec GIFs around the forum?
I've never watched Parks and Rec, so it actually doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever.

Okay, sure, he wants to be gold. But what if I want to be Coral Blue #5?

Hey, hey, HEY! I'm working this thread. If you want to bribe for a different user color then you make your own!

Muke

whatever
Awards
STOP THIS IMMEDTIATELY

he obviously is a troll, duuuuh

whatever
just no
no
no
just no

ALL HAIL FORUM INSANITY
and taochan
and spockanort

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
i literally hate the mods

i hate them with every fiber of my being

i am untethered and my rage knows no bounds

Anagram

Banned
Bro bro bro, let's be srs here ya know man? Your totally Legendary status worthy ya know? If ya wanna aim for something always aim for the top man ya know? Be like me, get legendary then throw it away just cause you freakin can~

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Bro bro bro, let's be srs here ya know man? Your totally Legendary status worthy ya know? If ya wanna aim for something always aim for the top man ya know? Be like me, get legendary then throw it away just cause you freakin can~
Sir, please, I'm at least a little bit humble. (I was in a club for it once.) Gold is all I really need in this forum life. Although if I could pay a little extra, then I'd love to have an orange username. Orange is my favorite.

Alas, in my younger days here I had ambitions to join the site staff, just for the orange user name! But then they did away with the orange, and instead have.... that non-orange color. A pity.

Anagram

Banned
Sir, please, I'm at least a little bit humble. (I was in a club for it once.) Gold is all I really need in this forum life. Although if I could pay a little extra, then I'd love to have an orange username. Orange is my favorite.

Alas, in my younger days here I had ambitions to join the site staff, just for the orange user name! But then they did away with the orange, and instead have.... that non-orange color. A pity.
Sir humble is for the old! EMBRACE YOUR YOUTH! SHOOT FOR THE STARS! BE LEGENDARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back