• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'd like to take a moment to say a few words...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Dark Destiny

I made a thread about a month or so ago (I'm not exactly sure) and I explained how I had become a Global Moderator on another website so my appearances on here would be less frequent. Some took this as I was bragging about it, but the fact of the matter is...the website I am currently spending most of my time on is low on members and for the time being we have no actual domain, so there isn't a lot to brag about. It was not at all my intention to be bragging, I was simply trying inform everyone about the situation and I was giving them a reason why. I'm sorry if I mislead, or offended anyone...but please understand I wasn't trying to brag as I have stated several times.

Here is the link to the original thread:
http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/128500-well.html

And for any of you who are curious as to why I am here now, it is because for the time being...my assistance is not very much needed since there are very few members to watch over. So, until all of the pages are done and we buy a domain...I will try to be on a little more often.

Thank you,
The Dark Destiny.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Thanks for that, I think, but not a lot of people here are going to care to much about what you meant, I think, just ignore people and suppress it, it's healthy for you, I think.

Back