• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea for putting The Union X Player Character in KH4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
picture this: a fourth wall breaking crackpot living in a dumpster in Quadratum. They has no memory of how he got there but has a hunch that someone abandoned them there. He may seem like a insane bum with no need to be brought into Sora’s latest adventure. However, if you dig a little deeper you discover that this is the tragic fate of the character we played in Union X.

the red monster

Awards
inb4 player is yozora, and that's reason in the secret episode he says "it's not what i really look like" and nameless star "he changed beyond recognition"

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm thinking The Player will return but they'll look like Young Xehanort.

The Player will probably align with MoM and could be the black coat in the trailer, I feel like this makes sense because the narrator definitely sounds like Young Xehanort.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
friendly reminder that:
1: xehanort is nomura's fave
2: the previous arc is officially called dark seeker saga not xehanort saga. they never confirmed xehanort will stop appearing

also there is the implication DR is part of second phase the way UX is, all signs point out to Xehanort come back to me, you like it or not, and I know many ppl do NOT want it.

Like, why tell us the player is connected to Xehanort if that fact not gonna be used again as excuse to bring Xehanort back?

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Yeah I was baffled at the narrator sounding like Young Xehanort because I'm like "...surely I am hearing things???" and doubting myself.

All we know is that the narrator isn't Brain and it's a character we know, and I honestly can't think of anyone else who has that similar matching voice.

But Player being Xehanort and "returning" would make sense then as to how that would fix that issue. My only question then is who the heck was Nomura referring to when he said certain characters were never going to appear again post kh3?? I just sort of assumed Xehanort was for sure one of them but uh...now I am not so sure.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Perhaps Xehanort and the player character split and become individuals after PC realize how much suffering Xehanort has caused, leading to a big fight between the two.

Back