• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas for how Xehanort fell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

It's probably going to be number 2, even though that's lacking in originality. And plus, KH is about love between friends, not romance, so I doubt it's gonna be number 1, although that'd be a cool twist I guess. And then everyone can blame everything on that girl. xD

kaialone

It gonna be number 2 his reports also imply that its number 2.If its number 1 then it wasnt their master who killed her,it was the fandom that bashed her to death XD Seriously the people would hate her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i thought he explored the realms of darkness and learned more about it...well that's what i heard...not so sure if it's confirmed

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well I guess they would blame that girl a lot. But still, I think having it would make a more tragic and interesting plot. Xehanort isn't senselessly doing this. He's not a dog chasing cars. He wants Kingdom Hearts to, in his opinion, make the world better.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
1. He fell in love with a girl (a fellow Keyblade apprentice, if you will), and he helplessly watched her get killed by their master. Her death threw him into a state of anger, and he begins to rely on the power of darkness. He then murders his master, and feels satisfied about it. Also, because he was betrayed by his master, he no longer wants to show mercy, because his love wasn't shown any.

...the idea that Xehanort "cared" for someone is...difficult to fathom...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
...the idea that Xehanort "cared" for someone is...difficult to fathom...

Hmm...based on what we've seen of him, that's very true. Maybe he was simply corrupted by just studying darkness and wasn't a really nice person to begin with. But he seemed to want to make the universe better. That does imply that he holds care towards something or someone.

Besides, my theory could work. In his reports, Xehanort mentions having a master. So that bears a question: what happened to his master?

Samhain

Bronze Member
xehanort prob killed his own master. hell he killed his old friend so i wont b surprised if he murdered his master.
and i highly doubt but its possible that he fell in love with a girl and she was killed but come on this is xehanort we're talking about. sure he wasnt always evil but his name just tells us everything

Noheart = Master Xehanort since he is the original xehanort.

i like number 2 idea the best. he just got power hungry.

i REALLY want a master xehanort game.

make it happen nomura!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
xehanort prob killed his own master. hell he killed his old friend so i wont b surprised if he murdered his master.
and i highly doubt but its possible that he fell in love with a girl and she was killed but come on this is xehanort we're talking about. sure he wasnt always evil but his name just tells us everything

Noheart = Master Xehanort since he is the original xehanort.

i like number 2 idea the best. he just got power hungry.

i REALLY want a master xehanort game.

make it happen nomura!

I really want a game where you play as Xehanort as well. But maybe that's the "new series" Nomura mentioned in an interview. Or it could be that new game that doesn't have Sora as the main character.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
1. He fell in love with a girl-

Ha ha ha.

2. Xehanort begins to question the power of light and why darkness is so dangerous. He slowly tests some of his dark power, and admires it.?

This one is the only one out of the 2 that makes sense and is possible.

State

Awards
The XR (Xehanort Reports) stated that he believed in a balance between light and darkness, reason as to why he chose not to rule LoD and further his research towards the KW. In need of getting more knowledge, he has to use extreme methods in order to continue his discoveries concerning the KW and how to find a balance between light and darkness. So, IMO, MX was just looking for a balance with"improper" methods.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
He was corrupted by the power of darkness, because when traveling the worlds (being in space), he never wore any armor or use any type of gummi block...he thought he could withstand the power of darkness that space had to offer, so soon enough he got corrupted by the power. But the main reason that he fell, was because of the legends of the Keyblade Wars, he would stop at nothing to find out what awaits one at the end of the Keyblade Wars...which is why he wanted to possess Terra's body, so he would live to see what happens after his plans are completed.

A

Azrael

As many of you know, Master Xehanort was the most manipulative and dangerous villain yet seen in the KH series. But if you read his reports, you 'll notice that he once had good intentions.

So that raises a question: how did he fall to darkness? Here are a few thoughts of my own of how he fell to darkness (purely speculation):

1. He fell in love with a girl (a fellow Keyblade apprentice, if you will), and he helplessly watched her get killed by their master. Her death threw him into a state of anger, and he begins to rely on the power of darkness. He then murders his master, and feels satisfied about it. Also, because he was betrayed by his master, he no longer wants to show mercy, because his love wasn't shown any.

2. Xehanort begins to question the power of light and why darkness is so dangerous. He slowly tests some of his dark power, and admires it.

Just some ideas. What about you guys? What would be some interesting ideas of why Xehanort is the way he is now?

1 sounds like Anakin Skywalker.

2 is more plausible.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think that he wanted to balance light and dark, but got corrupted in doing so.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
2. Xehanort begins to question the power of light and why darkness is so dangerous. He slowly tests some of his dark power, and admires it.

This basically. But I'd say it goes deeper than simply admiring darkness. Yes, there's that if Xehanort's Heartless is any indication of his true motivation, but if I understand correctly, he wanted balance between light and darkness in the universe. And he's not wrong in thinking that the universe is very biased towards light. Problem is, like darkness, light can also be a lethal force when used wrongly (see Roxas's light powers, the message 'The closer you get to the light, the larger your shadow' during Sora's awakening, which coincidentally, is told upon the pillars of the Princesses of Heart.) So he desires to plunge the world into darkness even though it means upsetting balance yet again, because 'there is a light within every darkness', which means he probably thinks that light would survive in darkness, but not vice versa.

Maybe Smile's idea of Kairi being blinded by the light, or something along the lines where light is not all good, will be touched upon in KH3? That'll make the series a whole lot more interesting. And give Xehanort more depth since he is not totally wrong after all.

reconnect13

i like the number 2 it makes real sense...maybe he just got curious come to think of it he is the same with riku huh?? he likes to be stronger and used the power of darkness..and he like to leave his word

huanglulu

I will go for number 2 Xenohart doesnt seem like the type who will got over to the dark side for a girl more so he got to close to the darkness and gain interest for its power

Lelouch

I think he's one of those the "end justified the means" kind of villain. He's evil but has some good qualities left. However, he's definitely insane since he's knows exactly what he's doing. Everything well calculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back