• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo's aging

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
So it's quite obvious that little 10-year-old (about) Ienzo's Nobody Zexion does not look like he's a little kid, but somewhere around the age of Terra and Aqua. Only 1 year passes between the events of BBS and when the Apprentices turned into Nobodies, and I don't think Ienzo could have had THAT much of a growth spurt. And seeing as Nobodies don't age, you can't say Zexion aged between his creation and the times that we saw him.

So here's my theory: Zexion has the power of illusions, correct? Well, what if, after being created, he didn't want to feel like, and appear as, a little kid (especially when compared to the other members) so his appearance is actually an illusion.He APPEARS to be older, but in fact, Zexion's true form body might actually be that of young Ienzo.

Your thoughts?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I think I've heard this theory before, and I believe it's the only plausible thing. It's either that, or Nomura's full of it.
Either one is highly possible, really.

everydaygamer

are you sure? cause it makes more sense if nobodies do age since axel and saix are younger in this game too.

kaialone

Maybe he turned into a Nobody later?He´s the lowest Number of the Original members after all

KeybladeCounsel

Ienzo could have maybe became a Nobody when Lea and Isa did. Maybe he was just present when the other five were doing what they did and Ansem just categorized Ienzo in with them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe he turned into a Nobody later?He´s the lowest Number of the Original members after all

He's still a founding member, and became a Heartless at the same time they did.

are you sure? cause it makes more sense if nobodies do age since axel and saix are younger in this game too.

–About how old is Xemnas?

Nomura: Nobodies don’t age; they exist as they were at the time of becoming a Nobody. He seems about 30 years old?

Ienzo could have maybe became a Nobody when Lea and Isa did. Maybe he was just present when the other five were doing what they did and Ansem just categorized Ienzo in with them.

That doesn't make much sense, considering he spends all of his time in the castle with Ansem and the other apprentices. He was also the one who asked Ansem for the underground lab, where they conducted the darkness experiments.

Rexy

Bronze Member
this is my thought: After some of the members turned into nobodys, the adult ones, i think Xemnas, Braig, Vexen, Xaldin and Lexeaus, were like the mentors to Lea, Ïsa and Ienzo, after to make something to them. maybe they turned into nobodys and just after sometime they would turned the others too. Like Ienzo is a kid, so maybe they waited more time,they took care of him until a teenager, briliant mind and ilusions power, and then nobody type transformation

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I've always wondered how Ienzo was able to convince Ansem to build the chamber, but now I know why! Who can say no to a nine year old?

When I heard he was the youngest, I though he was 16/17 while the others were 25+. There has to be some reason SE decided to make Ionez so young; with no other references, they could have make him Lea/Isa's age.

Evan says Ienzo's parents were lost; maybe they were subject to the apprentices' experiments and perished, but Ienzo survived and that's why his Nobody is is older. Noruma said the "Xehanort Saga" would end in KH3 or something like that; so is the next one the "Ienzo Saga?"

Contradicting everything I just said, I do like the illusion theory though. I'd be cool if in his death scene in Re:Com, he regressed into a child and dissappeared into the darkness... Luxord says there's something special about children's Nobodies (Roxas), and Zexion doesn't fit that bill.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Evan says Ienzo's parents were lost; maybe they were subject to the apprentices' experiments and perished, but Ienzo survived and that's why his Nobody is is older.

They were already dead by BBS, before the experiments took place.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So it's quite obvious that little 10-year-old (about) Ienzo's Nobody Zexion does not look like he's a little kid, but somewhere around the age of Terra and Aqua. Only 1 year passes between the events of BBS and when the Apprentices turned into Nobodies, and I don't think Ienzo could have had THAT much of a growth spurt. And seeing as Nobodies don't age, you can't say Zexion aged between his creation and the times that we saw him.

So here's my theory: Zexion has the power of illusions, correct? Well, what if, after being created, he didn't want to feel like, and appear as, a little kid (especially when compared to the other members) so his appearance is actually an illusion.He APPEARS to be older, but in fact, Zexion's true form body might actually be that of young Ienzo.

Your thoughts?
that makes sense for ienzo but what bout lea and isa their nobodies didnt have the illusion power.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
that makes sense for ienzo but what bout lea and isa their nobodies didnt have the illusion power.

Lea and Isa probably weren't turned into Nobodies when the first 6 were, so they most likely had the time to age a bit before being turned into Nobodies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
u wonder why everyone makes the same assumption of 13 and lower if he is about the same height as Ventus

You have to wonder why Ven would be looking downwards at Ienzo if they really are the same height -__-

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I thought about this and I would see why Ienzo could use his illusion to make himself look like a young adult. Maybe it's because to make an impression the organization or it could be that no one has taken him seriously because of his age and looks. It could serve no benefit to him and people could still see him as a child, no matter how long he could keep the illusion up, but Ienzo could just be very conscious of his age, of himself. I think I can believe why he has the power of illusion or why it make sense for Ienzo, he could be very insecure.

Ansem did say in his reports that he saw his apprentices physically changing due to the experiments so i think that what happened Ienzo and some of the other apprentices as well as Lea and Isa(I think they were part of the experiments).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back