• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change

Atlantica= major pain in the ass

is it too hard to ask to NOT MAKE GOING THERE SO POINTLESS??!!

Pridelands was good, though the fact that it had no relation to the plot whatsoever made it fail.

chibi15

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change

Tron had a purpose so you can't get rid of that!

While Atlantic and Pride Rock you can, they have no relation to the plot (ie no XIII Members doing stuff there!)

I was happy they had a whole new area in HB for KH2FM!! They should have more of that in KH2!!!

Radon

mofo

I would have made it that you could have ventured further into the castle at HB!! And what even happened to the rising falls there? Did they freeze and turn into big blue rocks?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

While Atlantic and Pride Rock you can, they have no relation to the plot (ie no XIII Members doing stuff there!)

Having an Organization member means squat. Port Royal had Luxord, but it was pretty damn redundant overall. The Coliseum/Underworld at least had the added value of the "let's see what happened in the year after" effect (and was better done than in Agrabah X_X) as well as showing us an Org member that not only remotely did something (trying to call Roxas inside Sora), but it was still new. We just ran into Demyx and were trying to figure him out, as opposed to having Luxord shoved at our faces with no point whatsoever save for them to be able to say "look! we put an Org member there! PLOT!"
Gimme a break >>;

sand_drew

Having an Organization member means that SE tried to tie the world into the main plot. Doesn't mean they succeeded, but they tried.

I guess they wanted to add Pride Rock but couldn't think of a way to add an Org member or anything there.

On the main topic, no reason forms couldn't be given to you in Pride Rock, it was just lazy and disappointing. I mean they give you all these fancy limits and forms, then *poof* they're gone.

Apart from that, expanding some of the worlds is about al li think neccesary and the mandatory removal of Craplantica.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Apart from that, expanding some of the worlds is about al li think neccesary and the mandatory removal of Craplantica.

Agreed. I started a new game of KH2 today. Got to Atlantica and threw my remote to the floor. Craplantica is a waste of time, and it annoys the hell out of me when ever I have to play through it again.

Did you come up with Craplantica yourself?

Rix

:)
Awards

I was mostly happy with the KH1 worlds. I would have liked to see more of Neverland, but we'll might get to see that in Days ^_^ Changing the controls in atlantica would also have been nice..

In Kh2 I would have made the worlds not so linear and boring and made them more like the KH1 worlds with more exploring and platforming. As others have said, do something else about Atlantica than the musical thing. I do also wish that Disney castle waqs bigger and we could have explored it more.

And I wish they'd kept the HB castle from Kh1 in Kh2...

sand_drew

Yes I came up with craplantica myself. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back