• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXVALOURXxX

If you would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds in both KH1 and KH2, what would you have done, and why.

Like, for example, what I would have changed to, not only 1 world, but all the worlds in general, was that I would've made the worlds A LOT bigger than they were. All of the worlds in both games were too shallow, and you couldn't really explore much.

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change

Atlanta...Such a waste of time..

Firo

Oh Crap
Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change

Lose Atlantica.

anima66

restoring disney castle from what was scraped during beta phase in kh1.

XxGameXfreakxX

i would take out atlantica...
why? i get lost in kh1 alot
and kh2 its a waste of time

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Give Atlantica in KH2 an actual plot.
Tie the Pride Lands to the plot or scratch it.
Make Sora stop saying "Sora, Donald and Goofy" all the time.
Bring back platforming.
More 100 Acre Woods.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Make Atlantica not fucking retarded.
More running around and platforming and such as part of progression, not a nice little add-on.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

More secret bosses, amd expand Pride Lands, not to mention bye-bye Atlantica, oh, can't forget, The World That Never Was expansion

Muse

you look atrocious

Why do people say expand the worlds? :/ They were big enough already. At least, big enough so that you could get what you needed to done. They don't have that much to work with here, if they're creating these worlds based off of the movies.

Atlantica is under the water. It's the ocean floor. There's not a whole lot you can do with that.
Lion King only has about three or four places actually shown in the movie. Pride Rock, that gorge, the cave with Scar, and the elephant graveyard.

If I were able to change anything about the worlds, I'd tie most of them in KH2 to the plot. :/ Most of the Disney worlds have no purpose and are just there to fill up space. That, and I'd bring back platforming. That was fun.

AllEndsWith-

As much as I like both KH's combat, I gotta say it's still too button-mashy for me. Make the combat sceme like Devil May Cry 3 or something, where there are two or three buttons for weapons.

Or even like how the BBS combat system works. That looks good so far.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Step one, Bring back platforming, step two, Make Atlantica or Pride lands useful or get out, Step three, better light cycles, step four, secure the rights for Tarzan again, step five, make the disnay worlds have a point again.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

2 words: Johnny Depp.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I would get rid of Atlantica, such a big waste of space..>_>

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Gaston.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

This and make Atlantica less of a waste. I was looking forward to fighting with Ariel again and seeing all the new underwater heartless and then I get there and it's a damn musical, biggest disapointment ever.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I'd make Atlantis a world.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

^ Yes.

Keep the Heartless that were in the original trailer for the 1000 Heartless fight for Radiant Gardens.
Possibly expanded more in Land of the Dragons.
Do something with Pride Lands. Don't know what, but something!
Scrap the musical in Atlanta, redo the plot a little, and maybe some better fighting controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back