• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan94

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change

can i say something about KH: CoM quickly? i hate the card system! and just playing the game....i rather be watching the cutscenes, honestly. Just saying...

*Sigh* okay. hmm...i would get rid of Alantica. i can hardly remeber the controls. espically when you have to swim.

Lolita

Dear You
Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change

I'd remove Atlantica, if it were like in KH2. It was so freaking annoying, hearing them sing and having to score good on the songs. o_____o; I always did the world last, or barely did it at all. KH1 Atlantica is my favorite world in KH.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Have some fighting in Atlantica in KH2. (I know the Keyhole was sealed, but the world seems rather pointless)
Same with Pride Lands, quite pointless and needs more plot.

Muse

you look atrocious

Have some fighting in Atlantica in KH2. (I know the Keyhole was sealed, but the world seems rather pointless)

Which reminds me. :/ Didn't all of the worlds that were originally in KH1 have their Keyholes sealed? If so, then why is Atlantica the only one that doesn't get bothered by Heartless anymore? Is it because they all turned to singing which in turn scared all the Heartless from their world?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Well, Atlantica did have Triton in it, something the rest of the worlds lacked - a protector. Him along with the sealed Keyhole must've been enough.
Or so I tell myself when I try and force logic into that world v.v

Lolita

Dear You

Well, Atlantica did have Triton in it, something the rest of the worlds lacked - a protector. Him along with the sealed Keyhole must've been enough.
Or so I tell myself when I try and force logic into that world v.v

Exactly, you can't really get the logic out of that world at all, it was completely pointless to hear Haley Joel Osment and the others sing. o____o;

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I actually liked Sora's singing.
If I could, I'd have let Riku sing too. Though that would probably make Kairi sing too, and if she sings anything like how she giggles... :v

Lolita

Dear You

O_________O;
You just put a horrible image into my mind, Rain.
Thank you very much. :B

RisingOblivion

Get rid of Atlantica. Why would we want to waste our time pressing buttons to make Sora sing? It was no fun.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Okay...

I'd get rid of pretty much ALL repeated worlds, and get brand new ones. I'd then make the worlds actually intertwine with the over-arching plot. I'd cut Atlantica, but not because of the singing, just because it was a dreadful copy of the movie and they totally didn't pay attention to the first game when making it, or else Ariel would NEVER fall for that crap Ursula said twice.

Fenblivion

I would attempt some sort of Drive Form for Sora while he is a lion. I dont know how it would work, but hey, you could still kick some major ass.

Elorah

Awards

^ Yes I loved Valour form, that was until I got Master form and Final form. But at the beginning of the game , valour form was brilliant.

I would have to agree with a lot of other people in saying that I would have changed the worlds so they had some sort of relation to the plot. It annoyed me slightly playing slightly, thinking that it was just a waste of time attacking heartless while waiting for some plot advancement. I wasn't pushing for the game to be really short though. I just didn't really see the relevance in worlds like Atlantica and the Pride Lands if they had hardly anything to do with the main storyline.

Keyblade_Holder

Get rid of Atlanta. Full stop.

And maybe make one or two worlds bigger, like the Olympus Colliseum.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

As much as I like both KH's combat, I gotta say it's still too button-mashy for me. Make the combat sceme like Devil May Cry 3 or something, where there are two or three buttons for weapons.

Or even like how the BBS combat system works. That looks good so far.

this is not about the battle system in KH..

the title says it all..

<3

Call me Love, love.

I would get rid of Trons world al together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back