• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Hook was in CoM, why not in KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

If you think about it... Without KH:CoM, KHII would've came out earlier and we would've had a chance to fight Marluxia and the other four dead Unknowns in 3D, but that won't be happening... Why was it, Neverland needed permission to be used in CoM? They didn't have to in KH.

Either way, I'm kinda glad there was CoM because it kinda gave us something to do to kill time and introduce us to some awesome characters and places. Of course, still left us with some mysteries...

ANYWAYS, with enough info now... Anyone interested in filling in all the info from the XIII Point Chart? We kinda know who said what now! =D

R0XAS

um.. you're wrong.

nomura never intended for the CoM plot to exist - it was something created after the KH2 production was halfway completed

as for why hook's not in KH2.. because nomura said so, that's why.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Thats was a stupid world anyway,why would you want it back...

Its all based on memories...

devilsTrinity

i think they didnt put NeverLand back in cause having two similar levels wouldnt be that fun aka. PortRoyal/Neverland....i dont think it was that dumb of a level it wasnt any more dumb than atlantica was...no what im sayin

Last edited:

RikusDarkHalf

Golden you must be stupid kh com was based off of soras mems. and nl is not in kh2 because I personally think it was boring and like Rikuismine said the only good part about it was rikus cut sences and the shadow sora you faced

NL SUCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back