• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If I reached the ending...I spoiled everything?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
You know what, if were given the option to start a game as one character, and then start a new game as another character (and being able to keep the old data), I might go through the TVA order. Use Terra for alittle, after maybe the first boss. Then use Ven until his first boss. Then Aqua, and then repeat the process by starting back at Terra so I don't get spoiled by anything all at once for the most part.

Na?lo

You know what, if were given the option to start a game as one character, and then start a new game as another character (and being able to keep the old data), I might go through the TVA order. Use Terra for alittle, after maybe the first boss. Then use Ven until his first boss. Then Aqua, and then repeat the process by starting back at Terra so I don't get spoiled by anything all at once for the most part.
Nomura said that you'll can play that way too, but also it will make the plot more difficult to understand.
I will simply throw a dice;
if I get 1 or 2 -> Terra,
if 3 or 4 -> Ven,
if 5 or 6 -> Aqua;
because I cannot decide it myself... T~T But whoever character I start, I'll play him/her 'till the end.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
ya, i don't know...maybe i'll progress each story little by little on second play through maybe...*shrugs* who knows.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
dont think so since every character has a different ending

Kyarah

When I first heard of the three scenarios for BbS, it made me think about Dissidia : Final Fantasy. Like, I started playing as the Warrior of Light, and somewhere along his story Cosmos appeared telling him all the others had their cristals. Then, I ended his part and he went back to where Cosmos was waiting for all the FF characters. I was all "WHAT???! Is the game over already??"

It spoils, but by playing other characters you get to understand their actions and interactions. Like, if you play Ven first, you will be wondering why Terra acts like he does.

I guess if you really want to play and ask "what the hell is he thinking/doing?" you should start by playing Aqua, Ven and then Terra. Personally, I'll play in the order Nomura suggests.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It wont spoil everything. Throughout the story you'll see the 2 characters your not playing as so you'll know what they are up to but they'll probably not reveal much about their stories except for the stuff that goes with the main plot.

Like in the new Trailer we see that Ven leaves a wooden Keyblade in Neverland then Aqua finds it. We'll see it being left there when we play Ven and see it found when we play as Aqua.

And we wont see the secret ending until we beat all of the stories under certain conditions unless you beat all 3 in Proud Mode but only if you beat all 3.

See How it Works?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The way BBS' story is being told is through specific scenarios. You won't "spoil" anything by playing the game... because you are playing the game. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back