• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If it returns, would you like to see an arena in the real Coliseum, or the Underworld arena?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If it returns, would you like to see an arena in the real Coliseum, or the Underworld arena?

• Above Ground

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Below Ground

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovhannes1998

Hi everyone. I hope I did the poll right, this is my first time with those. In any case, please state your preference to the question itself. I prefer the first one, and I think that since the Coliseum is now rebuilt after the Hydra attack it will be just that. Actually, I also liked the addition of a real (or similar to real) Greek city in BBS. Hopefully that will also be incorporated.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'd much rather see it up top, at least, in the same vein as it was in kh1.

Hovhannes1998

Why not both? I'd gladly play both.
You know, I really didn't think anybody would say both, so I will change the poll write now. As for why not both, I kind of agree with you now that I think about it, but would it be like, some tournaments above and others below, or could it possibly be different rounds in these locations. Maybe the harder ones should be below?

Edit: Actually, how do I edit polls?

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You know, I really didn't think anybody would say both, so I will change the poll write now. As for why not both, I kind of agree with you now that I think about it, but would it be like, some tournaments above and others below, or could it possibly be different rounds in these locations. Maybe the harder ones should be below?

Edit: Actually, how do I edit polls?
psure you gotta advance edit the OP, if that doesn't work try admin tools but i don't know if you can considering your low post count, being a new member and all.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Only the Colisseum for the purposes of tournaments and bosses. I doubt any of them are returning though since Olympus Colisseum this time seems to take place in Mt. Olympus

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd like a newer bona fide arena with room for giant bosses and crowds that are far-away enough to be low poly therefore less likely to be fucked up by Square Enix. This arena of course being close to the top of Mount Olympus. Whenever you win a tournament, you get more than just a trophy and reward, but Zeus pokes his head down from the clouds and gives Sora a big kiss on the forehead

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Whichever Coliseum returns, I don't care... once it has an actual crowd and you can get EXP from fighting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back