• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Kingdom Hearts II was entirely Roxas' game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Would it have been better recieved. It seems like from time to time, in KHII, Organization XIII is more of Roxas' enemy than Sora. Plus some speculation surrounded that Roxas was supposed to be playable for a lot longer. So, if Roxas was the main character of Kingdom Hearts II, what idea would you come up with? Would it be better-recieved than the current version we got?

Oh and also, I would go over a few specific rules in my topic.

• Let's forget that Nomura told you "KH is Sora's story". In my topic, Kingdom Hearts is about 'Kingdom Hearts' and those who are connected to it.
  • 358/2 Days did not exist. Xion does not exist
  • The only games we're taking into account for continuity sake is the Original and Chain of Memories
  • You can make Kairi as useful as possible, considering in my topic, KHII does not exist yet.

Okay, start.

Also, anyone who comes onto this topic and say it's useless and should be locked, is getting my eternal hatred. Try using your imagination [for once]

Silfarion

okay, so what the heck happens to Sora if Roxas is the main char? I just wanted to ask that before discussing this thing.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
okay, so what the heck happens to Sora if Roxas is the main char? I just wanted to ask that before discussing this thing.

He'd probably become an antagonist of some kind. Just to note; Sora is not evil. An Antagonist is the opposition, in which he'd probably be against Roxas as he's a nobody.

*shrugs*

PS: Though you could do what BBS did and have Scenarios.

Veriun

Just throwing ideas out there.

Maybe have Sora sleep through most of KH2 or something to avoid the whole body issue. Also, I'd change the "Roxas can feel cuz he iz speshul nobody lulz" into "he can feel because his Somebody is still running around"/"Sora's heart isn't covered in darkness like all other Nobodies', which allows Roxas to leech off Sora's emotions" or somesuch.
A possible plot might be that the Org needs Sora for whatever plans they have, Roxas doesn't want to sacrifice himself, he ditches them because of it, and he tries to find an alternate route. Meanwhile, he's got the Org on one side trying to merge him with Sora and Riku/Sora/whatever on the other trying to kill him because he's a Nobody/he needs to get the heck back into Sora no matter what Roxas himself wants. Or he could manipulate Sora into helping him destroy the Org while not telling that he himself is a Nobody, because it's not like Sora can't fight without a body. This is assuming the whole memory restoration process doesn't halt like it did in KH2, but since only KH1 and CoM are the basis here, let's ditch that. (Evidently, I'm not very good at this sort of thing.)

Separate Roxas/Sora scenarions sound nice, too.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Roxas decides that he wants to escape DiZ's digital Twilight Town and kidnaps Namine to force her to help him discover a way out of the world. He escapes and finds the real Sora slumbering inside the pod and wonders why he was ever involved with him. He allows Namine to tend to Sora while he goes out and carves his own path. Plus instead of him being a special nobody, he is allowed to feel through using his connection to Sora's heart to feel while Sora slumbers.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Personally, the way kh2 started i think it was a good not to make it entirely roxas, but it would have been great if it started like one of those games that you start off with no real memories of yourself and you discover more. Then i think kh days wouldn't have been needed.

A

Azrael

Personally, the way kh2 started i think it was a good not to make it entirely roxas, but it would have been great if it started like one of those games that you start off with no real memories of yourself and you discover more. Then i think kh days wouldn't have been needed.

Or kill the whole long tutorial with Roxas and shorten it. I would like him having no memories at the start.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Or kill the whole long tutorial with Roxas and shorten it. I would like him having no memories at the start.

or that he realized that all his memories in virtual twilgiht town were fake and he slowly started to gain memories of his time in organition 13 and hew as still on his search for sora

Fortissimo

I would have everything in the tutorial, but change the last day to the point that he wouldn't fight Axel the last time or find Sora or confront DiZ etc. Maybe Namine helpes Roxas escape and he goes off to rediscover his memories bit by bit, kinda like a reverse CoM. Like every time he fights and Org member, he gains back some of his memories. In the process he gets some of Sora's memories and starts to understand who he is. He would constantly try to avoid and fight off DiZ and Riku, not to mention the Org. Maybe encounter the King a few times. Eventually he would have gained his entire memory back, finish off any org members that weren't already gone (Axel would have faded the same way he did in the original story). Then in the end he decides to go back to Sora. Kinda sounds like a fanfic, but whatever.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't like the idea of KH2 being a Roxas game, but they could of extended it further than six days. Honestly, I wish Birth By Sleep would of been thought of sooner and even predated KH2. That a way, they could of mimicked BBS and made KH2 a multi-scenario game, like Re: CoM.

and because they could throw in Roxas' "real body" (Ven) into the mix. I think that would of made for a much better game. Oh, and no, I'm not implying that Roxas would find him, but rather.. should he stumble upon CO again or whatever, it cause him more of those headaches. Perhaps, Roxas even could of later stumbled upon Aqua and managed to save her.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Game would suck. That's my opinion.

Roxas is even LESS cool than Sora.

Chris211

I don't like the idea of KH2 being a Roxas game, but they could of extended it further than six days. Honestly, I wish Birth By Sleep would of been thought of sooner and even predated KH2. That a way, they could of mimicked BBS and made KH2 a multi-scenario game, like Re: CoM.

and because they could throw in Roxas' "real body" (Ven) into the mix. I think that would of made for a much better game. Oh, and no, I'm not implying that Roxas would find him, but rather.. should he stumble upon CO again or whatever, it cause him more of those headaches. Perhaps, Roxas even could of later stumbled upon Aqua and managed to save her.

I agree..they should've had more days with Roxas where he was able to dual-wield, I loved the Roxas and Axel fight in KH2 even though it was easy, just because of the way his dual wielding was.

Gram

Banned
Awards
shrugs*

PS: Though you could do what BBS did and have Scenarios.
maybe more like CoM, where u beat one and the other becomes avalible.
like 1st roxas, then sora.
oh and instead of riku and sora kicking xemnas' ass it couldve been sora and roxas, u know as a climax 4 both scenarios.

roxas scenario could be the combo of days and kh2.

A

Azrael

This would be a completely revamped KH II. Roxas would be COOLER.

SilverCyrus

IT couldve been pretty awesome that way,

Sora couldve been in the chamber half the game.
and Roxas could slowly learn more about his existence, eventually searching and finding Sora and Friends to help kill ORG13.
something like that,
it wouldve involved org13 more which would be nice, and there would be more Axel Roxas time, which IMO is the best aspect in KH2

Gram

Banned
Awards
Agreed. I liked Roxas much more before Days. In my eyes, his stock took a beat down thanks to Days.
more like raped x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back