• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If -No Spoilers In Titles- wasnt the superior.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Re: If Xenmas wasnt the superior who do you think is best for taking his place?

marluxia............because he acted more like a superior than xemnas...................iif not the flower pimp then saix because he looks evil as hell...............and has blue hair.......................

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd have to say Saix or Xaldin, more then likely Saix, he seemed more aware of everything, but I say if we got to know Xaldin, or Xigbar it could be one of those two, after all Xigbar did fight Keybladers before or just met them before. Xaldin was just hard, and also seemed really skilled. Here's a list of my belief with negative comments.

Xigbar because of how he fought Keybladers before, however his attitude is what he lacks in.

Xaldin due to his skills, however his want to stay and fight instead of evacuating to fight another day would also lack him in superiority since he would probably fight Sora the first time they meet.

Marluxia is a definate no, however he did have goals to become one, his power hunger is what he lacks in.

Saix due to him being the second in command, I see nothing wrong with him to be honest.

Luxord - Maybe, he seems rather wise, however the card things is the only thing I see him lacking in, as well as once again personality

Demyx - Straight up no,unless you want the Order to just fall down and collapse.

Axel - Maybe, although he lets personal feelings get in the way.

Larxene - No

Zexion - Possibly although he is still an enigma to me.

Lexaeus - Hes fine as he is, dead.

Roxas - This would be nice, the superior being a Keyblader like Sora I would have to go with Roxas in some ways for suspense issues.

Vexen: Blegh experiments is his downfall

Xemnas (Even if it's all besides him) Although he is already the superior, if any of the others were superiors, I still would go for him. He seems to have respect from most of his Order members and feared by most as well. He seems calm and knows exactly what he's doing, and mostly always seems to Control the Power, and not let the power control him. Something that should keep the Organization respected.

Wrath of Roxas

I think this is the order from yes to no
1.Saix
2.Xaldin
3.Xigbar
4.Luxord
5.Axel
6.Zexion (If we know any jack about him)
7.Vexen
8.Larxene
9.Lexaeus
10.Marluxia
11.Demyx
12.Roxas (hes already good so why should he join the org again?)

Blindfolded_Riku

Wrath of Roxas said:
I think this is the order from yes to no
1.Saix
2.Xaldin
3.Xigbar
4.Luxord
5.Axel
6.Zexion (If we know any jack about him)
7.Vexen
8.Larxene
9.Lexaeus
10.Marluxia
11.Demyx
12.Roxas (hes already good so why should he join the org again?)

i would say

saix
xigbar
marluxia
xaldin
zexion (???)
axel
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yoda_Mickey

Either Saix or Marluxia.... Xigbar doesn't really seem like the leaderish type to me. I mean he's number 2 in the Org, but Saix acted more as second in command.

riku157

I say that roxas would be the best choice since then they would have no choice but to let there be a sora vs roxas match where you actually get to control one of them.

Ansem/Sephy

Who do you think would be good as the superior if Xenmas wasnt?

You're Satan!! Sorry, but... how dare you try and de-throne Xemnas?! lol Uh, well I kinda want to say Marluxia or Saix, but Mar was a ruthless, plotting traitor who worked by using others because he knew he wasn't a match for the Superior. Saix, well, he's really cool, but he's even more insane than Xemnas. All he wanted was a heart, but at the same time, he acknowledged that he didn't have one and acted accordingly, which made him very dark, but not quite evil.

I really don't think there's a perfect replacement. But one of them, if I had to pick.

Ansem/Sephy

Who do you think would be good as the superior if Xenmas wasnt?

You're Satan!! Sorry, but... how dare you try and de-throne Xemnas?! lol Uh, well I kinda want to say Marluxia or Saix, but Mar was a ruthless, plotting traitor who worked by using others because he knew he wasn't a match for the Superior. Saix, well, he's really cool, but he's even more insane than Xemnas. All he wanted was a heart, but at the same time, he acknowledged that he didn't have one and acted accordingly, which made him very dark, but not quite evil.

I really don't think there's a perfect replacement. But one of them, if I had to pick.

riku157

Xaldin was harder because of his speed and his moves but if you have a strategy and you dont just rush in then you'll be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back