• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If someone Died!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyrider

Re: Someone Dies!!!

Guys, This is Disney we're talking about. Like they ever let some one die. Hell, Kerchak was one of the few people besides villians that die in Disney movies. And he didn't even die in the game. I highly doubt that anyone besides villians will die in the game.

A

Audo

I want BHK to die and burn in the firery depths of hell until he is nothing but raw ash and then that ash will decompose and turn into a gas and the gas will soldifcate itself and then it will burn into nothing but raw ash and.....*goes on for 5 hours*
Anyways,
Sora wont every die. Nomura said that KH is his stroy so if he dided there is no more story. Somehow i just dont see any of the main characters dieing (Riku and Kairi). I hope BHK dies and burns in the firery depths of hell until he is nothing but raw ash and then that ash will decompose and turn into a gas and the gas will soldifcate itself and then it will burn into nothing but raw ash and.....

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!

Disney would NOT let mickey die...im pretty sure of that. And i also doubt that Sora, Riku, or BHK will die....at least i hope not, i think they are all awesome...

A

Aragorn

NYcKiD said:
Disney would NOT let mickey die...im pretty sure of that.

sure about that? they let him get trapped in the door at Kingdom Hearts

Rikuroxmysox18

Yea I would still Play it..It makes it more interesting..But if Riku died..like I would be sooo pissed..They should make sumone useless die..like..Dumbo or sumthing XDDDDDDD well not reelee, that'll be dumb..but like they shouldn't have like sumone like Riku or Sora die..that would suck -.-

S

Skyrider

Aragorn said:
sure about that? they let him get trapped in the door at Kingdom Hearts

They did that because they need to put him in the game at some point. Plus, they would not let Mickey die. If it wasn't for Mickey and Walt Disney, we would not be playing this game. It would never had made.

A

Aragorn

Skyrider said:
They did that because they need to put him in the game at some point. Plus, they would not let Mickey die. If it wasn't for Mickey and Walt Disney, we would not be playing this game. It would never had made.

true but they should have made him able to join the party or have an extra part at the end where he joins the game and previews kh2.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
yea it does cause if the main people were to die i would loose alot of interest in this game

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If Sora dies then the KH series would automatically be over. Kingdom Hearts is about Sora, he is the main character. He goes, the series goes.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd still play regardless of who died. A story wouldn't be a good one without bad parts to it; I didn't like it when Riku took the keyblade from Sora in KH1. If a main character like Sora died, then that could either make it better or worse, either way, I don't want to play a game where everything is all good without twists and turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back