• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If the KH/KH2 Characters....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephina

In my Care Bear's cotton....actually, in Las Vegas
Would be in their own commericals, what would it be? For some odd reason, I can picture Sora, Riku and the BHK sitting on the beach doing a Captin Crunch commerical...except for it'll be Captin Jack Sparrow Crunch with whole grain mini sword bite size bits. With 7 essential vitamins of course =D

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
THey will have their own commercials when the commercial for KH2 comes out. But personal, I could picture Riku being a coat saleman. Yeah, I know that's stupid. But connection. Org. coat=coat salesman.. THe KH2 commercial will be awesome though..

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
It seems like a long time we will have to wait to see any commercial though...

Mighty_Joe_Z

riku's a women's shoes salesman lol.............

wow this game really does need to come out......

Relik

This is how I say start the commercial. Start like ASAS with the rain falling and the DWU saying "where's sora?" Then you need the obligatory voice over talking about the game, and you'll hear some character voices, that are being heard over a montage of fighting/cinema scenes from the game

Relik

It's called anticipation and it sucks cuz it drives people insane, and makes them think of wierd things like commercials for a game not even out yet. But i'm also an insomniac so I have plenty of time to think, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back