• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If the Unversed are controlled by...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Vanitas, how come the disney villains were able to harness their power?

I'm pretty damn sure that the Pumpkin Carriage wasn't just wandering around COD waiting for Aqua to show up. It is apparent that Tremaine summoned it, as well as the Conductor/Orchestrator unversed. She hides behind it for gods sake!

When Ven is about to fight Xblade Vanitas, he summons a clusterfuck of Unversed, including Megazord (guard armor's bastard cousin). This means that he does have the power to control/make the more powerful types of unversed. So did he pop into COD when Traimaine needed a helping hand? Or DW to summon the tree monster when Ven was strolling around the forest?

Kaiju-Z

Answer: Vanitas stalks Ventus. He was there when Ventus was in other worlds. We just couldn't see him, 'cause he was busy making a mess of things like the evil kid he is.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They feed off of negative emotions, right? When Aqua walked past Lady Tremaine the Unversed symbol flashed on the screen, implying a connection. Her negativity must give her the ability to summon them.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ya...the Disney Villains could just summon them...because the Unversed feed off negative emotions...like the Heartless feed off the darkness in peoples hearts...

The Unversed were created when Vanitas was made...because he had upset the balance in the universe...because he was never supposed to exist...since he was made from Ven's darkness and he's evil...so that means "negative emotions"....so i think you understand now...lol.

Side Note: I just realized that Unversed is universe without the i and it has a d added on the end.

Takarifan101

WE need to make a basic Q&A thead for BBS, anyway I can;t beleive that I never noticed that

Z

Zulkir

So they exist because the balance of light and darkness in the universe was upset? That seems like a much better answer than "they're fragments of vanitas".

soulreaver26

yea
..................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back