• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there is one improvement i hope to see with the next game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
It's having the original cast spending more time together. Not sure about everyone else but I'm pretty tired of everyone being separated all the time at this point.

With Xehanort shenanigans most likely being done after this. It'll be great opportunity to have some relaxed, fun interactions with the cast without the looming Xehanort over everyone's head.

Would love to see some tagging along with Sora from time to time. Maybe Aqua wants to spend some time with Sora for a bit, tags along for a world, y'know stuff like that.

Last edited:

wolfshadow0118

I would like to see riku or Kiara in a disney world or more. Like one where they don't look different, but then another where their appearances have to change to keep the world's in order. Like becoming a toy for instance.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want to see Sora, Roxas, and Ventus actually act like brothers. The games have hyped up the bond between these three that I actually want to see it play out. Aside from that more Kairi and Lea please.

NoWay

Awards
I need Aqua to interact with Sora, Riku and Kairi.

U.N. Owen

Awards
I need a scene where Xion explains her existence to Sora with Roxas just nodded his head in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back