• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there's a trailer at the end of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

javs

Following the pattern of Kh1 and Kh2, if there's a trailer at the end of it, what do you think it'll be for? Kh3, or another spin off game?

Xirrdach

it will prolly say somthing like - The chosen one will be here soon (camera will focus on sora and riku) or something.
i dont think there will be anymore spinoffs for a while once BBS is out

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It'll probably have something tie into KH1 and maybe a little something to hint toward KH3.

Grey

I get the feeling that the secret ending will just deepen mysteries, and will have something to do with KH3. Perhaps, it's a video of a character from BbS/Days/Coded who isn't supposed to be there.

All in all, it'll probably be something related to KH3, with BbS (and/or Days/Coded) aspects included in the video to tie them in.

P

path to light91

or maybe alittle teaser as to what happens in th 9-10 year period before KH1

Pianoajd2

In an interview, Nomura revealed that the game will have a secret trailer. When asked if it was for KH3, he said, and I quote:

"The next game will be the next game."

Or something along those lines. THE NEXT GAME WILL PROBABLY NOT BE KH3. Although no one knows for sure...

RoxasAi

In an interview, Nomura revealed that the game will have a secret trailer. When asked if it was for KH3, he said, and I quote:

"The next game will be the next game."

Or something along those lines. THE NEXT GAME WILL PROBABLY NOT BE KH3. Although no one knows for sure...

LOL i died when he said that!!!! i kinda hope its not the last kh.......

P

path to light91

i just hope that Nomura doesnt over due it. Kingdom Hearts is the best series that ive come across so far along with final fantasy and sly cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back