• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If They Were Playable...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you Play as

• DiZ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Namine

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Ansem SoD

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Riku Replica

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Ven

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Aqua

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Terra

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
While the concept of using data in combat sounds fairly interesting, not to mention that Ansem the Wise is my favorite character in the series, I would have to choose Xehanort's Heartless, simply due to how great and awesome his power is.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
While the concept of using data in combat sounds fairly interesting, not to mention that Ansem the Wise is my favorite character in the series, I would have to choose Xehanort's Heartless, simply due to how great and awesome his power is.

All he really did was use a guardian.........and some cheap lightning attacks.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
All he really did was use a guardian.........and some cheap lightning attacks.

Regardless of whether he himself fought or not, he still seems to be a great deal more powerful, or at least more intimidating than any of the villains we've seen up to this point, Master Xehanort aside.

Plus, let's not overlook his potential limits, Rockshaker and Dark Shadow, both of which were fairly powerful in KHI and Chain of Memories.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't see how it would be a weapon considering its purpose was to only encode objects into data :/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I don't see how it would be a weapon considering its purpose was to only encode objects into data :/

Does sort of remind me of .hack//LofT with data draining if that's what it was called.

Anyways, I'd probably be VAT even though they have BBS. Seeing what Namine would draw that would come to life would be...interesting? o_O
all except namine and DiZ idk what his weapon would be what would namine do? give you a paper cut?

Those things sting >.< Weak, but stingy.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would love to play Namine and use her sketchbook feature or whatever or something really cool. Namine should be playable, that'd be awesome. I would love to play as her....actually I'm dying to play as her...lol.

And isn't Ven playable in BBS.....oh right, for Days, hm....I guess so...XD

A

Azrael

Xehanort's Heartless.

I want to use me some Guardian to jump out of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back