• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If They Were Playable...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you Play as

• DiZ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Namine

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Ansem SoD

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Riku Replica

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Ven

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Aqua

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Terra

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Aladdin
Specialty: running speed & evasion
Weapon: sabers

Beast
Specialty: raw power
Weapon: gauntlets

Peter Pan
Specialty: flight & attack speed
Weapon: knifes

Jack Skellington
Specialty: high magic
Weapon: different kinds of bones

Hercules
Specialty: high hp & critical
Weapon: swords

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Hmm Namine would probably be something like a Pictomancer, reminicient of Realm from FFVI. She'd either draw the enemy to attack the enemy, or use magic/draw her own weapons or something Picture and drawing related. Well as DiZ is apparently a friend of the light and an ally to the dark, twlight, he'd probably have an array of abilities related to the usage of both, maybe a weapon thats one of his inventions.

Radon

mofo
SoD. The rest don't seem right so I that's probably why they werent in the actual game. The Disney characters suggested by MATGSY would own. Unfortunate that they didn't put any Disney characters in.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd want to play as Maleficent.
Hell, I think it would've been totally awesome to have a team of villains (the KH1 group, and a few from KHII), and the party members that are Disney characters from KH1 and KHII.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'd want to play as Maleficent.
Hell, I think it would've been totally awesome to have a team of villains (the KH1 group, and a few from KHII), and the party members that are Disney characters from KH1 and KHII.
That would indeed be an interesting experience

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
SoD would be really fun to play as, summoning up a bunch of Heartless to attack everyone and having a demonic Heartless thing behind your back as a guardian. DiZ is just a big no to me, TAV we could just as play in BBS, and there are others I want to play as like Maleficent.

As for Naminé, I don't know what weapon she would have. Throw crayons at people? Or her drawings come to life and attack enemies :\ I dunno.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Thing about DiZ is that he has no defining weapon or anything outside of the data world. "Data Gun" doesn't exactly hold up when you're just traveling around worlds. Unless he has some form of magic.

sassysis10

Ansem SoD would be fun to play. You'd be able to have all these dark attacks and command the Heartless Guardain.

ShadyHearts

I think playing as Namine would be quite amazing. It would take an advanced player to get her character down pat.

As for designing her, she's not really a fan of hurting people so I'd assume she'd be apologetic when attacking.

With amazing battle phrases such as "I'm sorry!", or "It's not my choice!"

You know, things of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back