• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If we get to choose which characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character

• Terra

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
No, you'll see what I am talking about.
Or maybe I can show you instead >;3

Around 9:03
Lmfao. I had watched that when you sent me that link that time.
>.<

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There was also deleted material, but he tried to include the 'boob missile' earlier in the review but he needed to add more so he sacrificed time removing that part and adding it to the end.

ZMP

aqua cuz we dont know anything about her exepct that she is good at magic

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
erm. I kind of get that.

But where would it come in earlier? (I haven't played FF8)

But seriously. Aqua will rock. She is the first playable Female,DEFINETLY owns a keyblade, and can shoot magic from her hand. GO AQUA!!!

But how will they keep the games in a more or less straight order? I mean I know that FF7 for example had disks, but how could you keep all the data straight on the disks?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
There was also deleted material, but he tried to include the 'boob missile' earlier in the review but he needed to add more so he sacrificed time removing that part and adding it to the end.

I realize this sis a couple hours since you posted that link, but I just got around to watching now, and I love it. Breast power should be something more frequently used in SE, or any gmae with hot girls. XD

Iridium

Awards
You mean reflega ;3
Well with a lack of physical strength and magic being her forte I am willing to try her second, then Ven.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Considering Xigbar's comment about there being more "heroic" Keybladers in the past, I'm gonna guess that, overall, all three are very strong. :3

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah, I doubt they're your average flunkies. Maybe their master had more apprentices, but he/she sent out his/her best three.

I<3Roxas

I"m gonna play Terra first, then Aqua, then Ven. I'm saving the best for last, mostly cause I'm a huge roxas fan (duh!) and they have some connection and I want to be able to identify it as soon as I'm done his story so yeah

Iridium

Awards
Euphoric Sorrow said:
Yeah, I doubt they're your average flunkies. Maybe their master had more apprentices, but he/she sent out his/her best three.

Well I know it was just a concept (the first one) vid, but, it would explain that maybe VAT are the only warriors left other than MX and DS. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back