• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If we get to choose which characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character

• Terra

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
1st I'll play as Aqua => out of curiosity (I'll probably spelled it wrong)
2nd I'll play as Ven => because I'm very curious about his relationship with Sora and Roxas
3rd I'll play as Terra => I keep the best for last ;D (if I'm not mistaking, he has the best storyline)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have finally used my ignore list.
I love my ignore list. *cough*

I think I'll save Terra for last now o_O Ven, Aqua, and Terra :O
Wonder hwo the order in which you play will affect the game, aside from the order in which you find out stuff.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I think I'll save Terra for last now o_O Ven, Aqua, and Terra :O
Wonder hwo the order in which you play will affect the game, aside from the order in which you find out stuff.

V-A-T :D
I hope they don't make anything (too) dependent on the order you play them in. D:
That would suck.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
V-A-T :D
I hope they don't make anything (too) dependent on the order you play them in. D:
That would suck.

Actually, I half hope that one scenario will have "more" plot in it than the others.
I'll play that one last then, so I'll know all the background I'll need from the other two scenarios to properly understand it xD
If all three had equal value, it would not only be confusing, but also overly spoilerish all around.

Rix

:)
Awards
For some reason I like to say Terra, Aqua, Ven (TAV) Instead of Ven, Aqua, Terra (VAT) xD Coincidence that I wanna play in Terra-Aqua-Ven order too?

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
It's hard to explain. It depends on how you interpret it. If you see it as romantic, chances are that you won't see how it's sibling-like.
I feel like Aqua will be the one watching out for Terra and Ven like an older sister (regardless of age). Maybe trying to keep the bond between the three of them tight and strong. Idk. That's just the vibe I got from her.
And I love her :3

same here. i just dont see aqua and ven together.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would love to play as Ven's story the most! Aqua second and Terra third. I really want to play BBS! Anyway, Ven's story seems most interesting to me.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Not really shipping. But it was kind of apparent that Aqua and Terra were somehow close.

Again, Aqua seems one of hte coolest, but it's all so close.

madammina

Haven't voted yet.

Pointless anyway. I don't have a PSP and my brother probably isn't going to lend me his for this. Even if he doesn't play it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'd hate for the drive forms to make a return, or affect the game in any way, even as much as to simply influence a new feature.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'd hate for the drive forms to make a return, or affect the game in any way, even as much as to simply influence a new feature.

I don't want a return of drive forms, either.
They probably wouldn't in BBS, seeing as they were due to the magicking of Sora's clothes and eating his own party members.
Anyway, we have things like the Shoot Lock system. We don't need no drives :p
I hope they don't make a return in any of the future games, including KH3.

madammina

I liked the drives. Very cool, new abilities. I really don't understand the hate...

anyway, don't Summons in some FF games work the same way?

I<3Roxas

Because they're just dumb and it really makes sora much less of a man/hero - he can only dual wield when he has someone else inside him? Roxas should've kicked his ass!(ANd he would've if Sora hadn't cheated) Not only that but they were ridiculously overpowered (except maybe wisdom, but then again glide + shoot = death) They were eye candy and that's all they were to me. If sora could learn to unleash these by himself or constantly dual wield, it'd be better, but honestly, I think they should've only been gameplay mechanics. But because it was made canon, they'll probably come back in the next go round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back