• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If/when there is a Marvel world in KH, how would you plan the world out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
I like Marvel (I prefer DC tho I always preferred animated movies over real life movies) but I would just like them to make reference only without adding A marvel world, not because I think it won’t work but it would become too complicated, Kh imo better stays square and Disney original.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If they did do a Marvel world I think it would be a cross over with SE's Avengers timeline. That would give them a bit more freedom I think.

I don’t know about that...rumor has it that Nomura rejected CD and Eidos when they asked to use FF costumes based on characters he designed in their games once upon a time. I don’t think Nomura wanted anything to do with the western side of the business and knowing how Nomura can be, I doubt that has changed too much.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no offense, but did you forget that all five Pirates of the Caribbean films are PG-13??? So saying "you can't put Marvel worlds in because all of them are rated PG-13" is a load of crap. IF they did put any other Marvel properties in KH (San Fransokyo partial counts since BH6 is a Marvel license), the entire game might have to be NOTHING but that since literally all of the characters are in the same universe inside of the multiverse...this is making my brain hurt like hell xD
ooo i forgot sorry. but i dont think marvel and starwars should be in kh

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I don’t really want it either, but if they must because Disney demanded it or whatever, give it the Final Fantasy treatment. One original world a la Radiant Garden with small cameos. Nothing else, no spreading out, no interaction outside of said designated world, not even summons, no sassy lines or callbacks from MCU.

sdieggo619

They should do it kinda like Winnie, it should be a comic book that we can go inside to. And pretty much travel anywhere in the marvel universe via comic books

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
I don’t really want it either, but if they must because Disney demanded it or whatever, give it the Final Fantasy treatment. One original world a la Radiant Garden with small cameos. Nothing else, no spreading out, no interaction outside of said designated world, not even summons, no sassy lines or callbacks from MCU.
This would work out VERY well if they did it correctly. Only thing is that I would want some of them to be able to join Sora and friends, while the others end up being a summon. Come to think of it, having the Avengers as some OP summon would be faking awesome IMO xD

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is a tough one, I suppose the Marvel characters in Kingdom Hearts could reside in the world that Yozora is from as that's a realistic world.

Making the Marvel charactrrs redesigned iterations by Nomura would make them fit more naturally into the world.

Back