• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If/when there is a Marvel world in KH, how would you plan the world out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JJ1020

Awards
Perhaps instead of one world, it could be a multi-level world, with all the various facets of the Marvel Universe on display; level one could be Manhattan and feature Spider-Man as your partner. Level/visit 2 could take place in Wakanda or Asgard and feature the Avengers as your teammates. Level/visit 3 could take place in space with the Guardians of the Galaxy or the Fantastic Four as your partners. Just a thought.

AegisXIII

Awards
I wouldn't go for Manathan as it is too similar to big hero.
I would rather go on Asgard where you can pretty much what you want in term of creativity.

Noivern

Awards
I'd rather have no Marvel simply because trying to fit in all the famous franchises would be a lot to deal with and would always leave someone missing, BUT if we had to..

I guess we could have Sora crashing into the Guardians while on the Gummiship somehow, as a little story tied to this mode, and then have a new world based on a fictional cartoon featuring some of the Avengers. Kinda like a mix of Toybox and San Fransokyo, instead of an actual Manhattan world it would be something new made for KH but featuring some of the characters.

Somnus cealum

Awards
i dont feel that we need marvel worlds tbh. its taken place in the real world and the movies are pg 13. i dont think we ever had a pg 13 disney movie in kh.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't want it at all.

In the event it does get shoved into the series though, I think I'd prefer the whole "universe" to be confined to one world you visit. Asgard can be connected to the Earth the same way Twilight Town was with Mysterious Tower. That would keep the Marvel content down to one world per game at most--and looking at the likelihood we only get eight property-based worlds per game at the most from now on, giving Marvel one on top of PIXAR eating up the roster as well is a lot as it is.

In the event this did happen, the party members I'd probably most enjoy are Spider-Man, Thor, Black Panther, and the GotG crew. Too bad playing with Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse would be impossible? I don't think Disney has any connection to that property at all like they do with the Tom Holland movies. Do they own X-Men or no?

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd do what they did with the FF characters and put them on the Disney worlds. Most of the marvel heroes would just be natives/visitors to whatever Disney movie you are using.

for example- Luke Cage would be on Princess on the Frog, Namor is on Atlantis, Iron Fist is on Mulan, Doctor Strange meets up with Yen Sid, The Fantastic Four crashes on Disney Castle etc.

There would some characters that would be on seperate worlds like Asgard or Wakanda but most would be incorporated as laid out by the above examples.

Marvel is a multiverse so Kingdom Hearts would just have their own version of the marvel characters running around.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Marvel were to be in Kingdom Hearts I'd prefer cameos, terminology, and references like the Final Fantasy element. I think a world is beyond the scope of the series

horto12485

Awards
I'd do what they did with the FF characters and put them on the Disney worlds. Most of the marvel heroes would just be natives/visitors to whatever Disney movie you are using.

for example- Luke Cage would be on Princess on the Frog, Namor is on Atlantis, Iron Fist is on Mulan, Doctor Strange meets up with Yen Sid, The Fantastic Four crashes on Disney Castle etc.

There would some characters that would be on seperate worlds like Asgard or Wakanda but most would be incorporated as laid out by the above examples.

Marvel is a multiverse so Kingdom Hearts would just have their own version of the marvel characters running around.

I'd go with you're Idea we don't need a Marvel World in the Kingdom Hearts series yet but Cameos or Easter Eggs are great Ideas like the Marvel Characters in Disney Worlds and Possibly Original Worlds maybe have T'Challa/Black Panther in either the Jungle Book world or if the Pride Lands returns then maybe there and maybe if there was a World based on Atlantis the Lost Empire then Namor could be the Answer or Maybe Doctor Strange Interacting with Yen Sid or Ant-Man or Spider-Man in Ant Island (A Bug's Life)

saintfighteraqua

Awards
I still think Marvel and Star Wars should be references or Easter eggs at most.
I really don't want worlds based on them.
I think Pirates was enough of a clash, though I did love the world in KHIII.

If they add in weapons, costumes, accessories and Gummis based on them, I'm fine, but even thinking about trying to shoehorn Marvel into the games makes me uneasy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ignoring Big Hero 6 since everybody seems to forget that's based on a Marvel IP...

Can't we just have Spider-Man? He’s the only character I can ever imagine crossing over into KH with any amount of acceptance and success. Doesn't matter which version of him, either. They could make their own original version of Peter Parker or Miles Morales considering how big the Spider-Verse is.

Costumes and weapons for everything else.

The obvious stuff everybody says all of the time: Cap shield for Goofy, Thor’s hammer for Donald, Sora gets all sorts of weapons and costumes because he deserves it.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Ignoring Big Hero 6 since everybody seems to forget that's based on a Marvel IP...

Can't we just have Spider-Man? He’s the only character I can ever imagine crossing over into KH with any amount of acceptance and success. Doesn't matter which version of him, either. They could make their own original version of Peter Parker or Miles Morales considering how big the Spider-Verse is.

Costumes and weapons for everything else.

The obvious stuff everybody says all of the time: Cap shield for Goofy, Thor’s hammer for Donald, Sora gets all sorts of weapons and costumes because he deserves it.
i totally agree

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would prefer a more fantastical environment than New York. Asgard, Wakanda, Knowwhere, Skrull homeworld, some other place that just isn't a bunch of skyscrappers. Leave NY to the eventual Gargoyles world. So Spidy kinda doesn't work out, Thor or Black Panther would work just as well as party members.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope they never bring Marvel into KH. If they do, the only way I can see it working is if it replaces 100 Acre Wood. It'll be a comic book and each new page unlocks a new "world" within the book - IE one page will be Spiderman, the other will be Iron Man, then next Fantastic 4 etc.

If they try to do a Marvel world, it can work if they pick just one property and stick to it - like Spiderman only. He's really the only character that I can see easily/believably sliding into the KH style and also his villains can as well.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Only way I see Marvel showing up is if they adapt Ralph Breaks the Internet or if Disney ever makes make more animated films based on Marvel properties like Big Hero 6. I’d prefer the latter option.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would prefer a more fantastical environment than New York. Asgard, Wakanda, Knowwhere, Skrull homeworld, some other place that just isn't a bunch of skyscrappers. Leave NY to the eventual Gargoyles world. So Spidy kinda doesn't work out, Thor or Black Panther would work just as well as party members.

I don’t want Spider-Man in NY. I just want the character. Nothing else lol. No Marvel worlds. Nada.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don’t want Spider-Man in NY. I just want the character. Nothing else lol. No Marvel worlds. Nada.
That was how I envisioned Star Wars working.

You just encounter Anakin at the Coliseum. He got lost through some warp vortex or something and ended up there. He leaves after fixing his ship, but during the course of the visit the dark side is alluded to.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
i dont feel that we need marvel worlds tbh. its taken place in the real world and the movies are pg 13. i dont think we ever had a pg 13 disney movie in kh.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no offense, but did you forget that all five Pirates of the Caribbean films are PG-13??? So saying "you can't put Marvel worlds in because all of them are rated PG-13" is a load of crap. IF they did put any other Marvel properties in KH (San Fransokyo partial counts since BH6 is a Marvel license), the entire game might have to be NOTHING but that since literally all of the characters are in the same universe inside of the multiverse...this is making my brain hurt like hell xD

GreyouTT

Awards
If they did do a Marvel world I think it would be a cross over with SE's Avengers timeline. That would give them a bit more freedom I think.

sephydark

Awards
I can't imagine a world based on Marvel working in KH, barring situations like Big Hero 6 where there's a completely standalone adaptation of some comics that can be brought over on its own. I don't really think other Marvel properties need to be in at all, but if we had to have them I'd much rather have them as references and cameo characters than getting their own worlds, kind of like FF does.

Back