• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If You Care Anything About An American Kh2fm Look At This Now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, we've known about this forever...certain scenes in KH2:FM+ have English voice acting because the Japanese fans like our voice actors, so they rip the voice acting from our version of KH2 and use it for the scenes in KH2:FM+ with Japanese subtitles (Except for new scenes, as there is no voice acting in our version of KH2, the scenes are just silent)

Penelo

The whole Japanese game had English voice-acting (apparently they like our actors better), but it DOES seem promising...

See, I noticed one completely new scene during the promo trailer that was completely voiced in English. Could this mean an American release? *shrugs* Who knows?

Lexaeus

believe it or not there are scenes with no english in KH2FM about 5 or 6 i've gotten through already(yes i do own the game) and i feel its crap if youre gonna make is Eng/JP then keep it that way

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why not? Some people prefer to watch Anime episodes with the original voice acting and just read subtitles to know what is going on

spiffy girl

Why not? Some people prefer to watch Anime episodes with the original voice acting and just read subtitles to know what is going on
Well I can see were they're coming from, maybe they get tired of hearing the own language. For me I prefer Japanese for Anime and games like KH and FF since I prefer having games the way they are suppose to be made.

r0x45

i don't know sometimes they mess up the dub anyways i'd buy it if there was like english subs

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
^ see, i dont mind japanese voices in games and anime (while reading subtitles) but i just prefer having it in english, its my language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back