• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you could change the game......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkSora13

i agree, but another thing to change should be levels, and NPC characters like Tarzan, he was Bad

D

Dark Heart

hmmmmmm...............i'd also have it so you could control someone else besides Sora, and i'd add a few more worlds. If u ask me, the game was a little to short, but the story was great!!!

HeartBreakKingdom

Well...I'd remove Tarzan...then I'd remove Deep Jungle...and replace it with something like...Pride Lands! Hahaha!

Then, I'd add in a counter organization for the Unknowns. Ultraman! YEAAA!!! Then thered be like...Showdowns here and there!!!! WHOOOO YEAAA!

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah i'd like to change charas.but the thing i'd like to change the most....THE CAMERA ANGLES!!!!!!while playing the s=game and facing sephoroth i was so jump cuse the camera would be facing the exact opposite of him then hed come up behind me and kill me!!!!!!i was lvl 90!!!!!!! but other than that I CAN"T GET ENUF OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!i think i might go play it i gotta get 100% i'm working on KH:COM thrying to get 100% on that i got like 3 more "key to reward doors" to go almost there.and on kh i just gotta get to lvl 100 and get the ultama key.i got every thing else.:cool:
donald.gif
I WANNA PLAY AS DONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OniLink500

I would definately make it online. That would be so cool to either play co-op online, or play a battle royal or something like that.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
i would personally have to choose, the way heartless appear, i dont really like how when you leave an area they come back, it kinda gets annoying when you are trying to get all of the hidden stuff in the game.

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
Maybe make a storyline for an army of keyblade users, that there wasn't just a few keyblades, but that a keyblade was an extention of the heart. So anyone with a strong heart could go into battle. Then you could choose sides, dark light or twilight. Maybe customize your keyblades, turning them into different weapon types, and just have the best mmorpg out there. MMORPG's can get tiring when you just click a character and then it attacks for you, but then you have kingdom hearts with its amazing battle system now having a mmorpg with KH's battle system would be amazing! It would take skill to play and not that endless level grind. Being able to jump around dodge out of the way. Use awesome abilities, get some awesome combos. And then having PvP that way!!! Now that would be awesome.

winged_angel

i think they should do it like how star wars knights of the old republics 1 was how u can choose wat side u want like lite or dark etc

Sephiroth_spawn

id have kh start in a different way then it go like this... a long long time ago...in a galaxie far away...nabu was under an attack....and i had thought me and quigon jin could talk the federation in to maybe cutting them a little slack...but thier response it didnt thrill us..they locked the doors and tried to kill us...we escaped form that gas, and met jar-jar and basnas...so on then it goes into more kingdom hearts/ star wars style choosing light or dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back