• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could change the story of CoM every so slightly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

If I would, I would dabble a little more emphasis onto Reverse/Rebirth having Riku go into different worlds than shown in Sora's story...but that's just me.

I mean that's why we have Coded right.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'd have to go for more interaction between the Org. members. Just because I love them.

A

Azrael

Reverse/Rebirth:

Hollow Bastion: Riku would be sent by Zexion to the memory version of Hollow Bastion and see for the first cutscene, observe a memory version of Sora, Donald and Goofy speaking amongst themselves to save Kairi and Riku from Ansem before heading to the castle. Riku would speak to Zexion for a few moments until he would disappear. Xehanort's Heartless, rather a memory version of him or so it seems, would speak to Riku on that Sora has entered the castle and that he must stop him from obtaining Kairi and freeing her.

Xehanort's Heartless would then give the first card and then disappear. Riku would then see Sora fighting a bunch of Heartless and then continue advancing with Donald and Goofy following them. He would then be attacked by a rogue remaining Guard Armor. Riku defeats it and then meets Xehanort's Heartless who then screams at Riku for failing to attack Sora and that he is advancing further. The Seeker of Darkness would disappear yet again while not before giving Riku the first card.

Riku sees Xehanort's Heartless taunt Sora who lashes out at him. Xehanort defeats Sora easily and disappears. Sora recovers and continues on with Donald and Goofy followed. Riku drops down and obtains the second card. It is used to attack a dark silohouette version of Riku gone rogue in the chamber (where you fought FM Xemnas) and is defeated by Xehanort's Heartless who shouted that it was meant for Sora. Sora arrives and smiles that Riku is there exchanging some friendly words with him. He then gives Riku the third card and tells him to help him find Kairi. Riku grins and agrees to catch up and aid him.

Third card is Sora, Donald and Goofy at the point of death with Xehanort holding the Heart Unlocker in his hand when Riku arrives at last. Kairi is laying on the opposite side locked inside a tube by the right of the Door to Darkness. Xehanort's Heartless is ready to eliminate the three and smiles that Riku is there, ready to launch the final blow. Sora pleads for Riku to please help him save Kairi but Riku hesitates. Xehanort kills Sora, Donald and Goofy (they fade into oblivion). Xehanort grins and orders Riku to get the other Princesses. Riku is pissed and summons the Soul Eater, and fights Xehanort later defeating him.

In the end, the memory Xehanort disappears along with Kairi leaving Riku all alone crying. Zexion appears and comforts Riku with that it is only a memory that could had have been. A false memory that could had happened. Then they return to the first floor. Zexion gives Riku the next card and leaves.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No more cards. And a Sora/Zexion Boss battle.
kingdom-hearts-ii-kingdom-hearts-chain-of-memories--20040924041424482.jpg

Naryx15

I wanted Luxord to be the Lord of Castle Oblivion while Marluxia met Sora in Port Royale

I would rather have Marluxia be at Beast's Castle instead of Xaldin.
IMO It would fit him more.

I do wish Luxord would've been the Lord of CO and I dunno..
Larxene could be at Port Royal!! xD
Sadistic bitch meets pirates...
Awesomeness!!

If I could change anything, I would want it to have NO members die in CO.
It would be so awesome to have all the members have important roles in KH2 >3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
More Namine scenes :D

QFT.

What I'd change is that I'd make it clear that Naminé didn't "replace" Kairi in Sora's Memories. SoKai y/n aside, the possibility's plot value always seemed all but meaningless to me. If they really wanted SoKai, they should've written it better in KH1 instead of let Watanabe write a whole new couple that would spin a whole game around it just to later say "lawl SoNami -> SoKai". Also, it would've kept me from going "SoKai? Ah, it's because of SoNami", seeing how the two couples would've been unrelated, thus increasing SoKai's debatable value in KH2.

Naminé began from being another girl. She was not Kairi, she was separate from Kairi, and later on had her own interaction with Sora and Riku that is different from what we know Kairi had with them.
The moments that dictate Naminé and Sora's relationship the most are moments that Kairi never would fit into (until of course I'll be proved right about Sora's "you've changed, Kairi" comments as being the truth and that KH1 Kairi is different than the Kairi he grew up with which was more Naminé like), starting from her being unlike Naminé in personality, to downright being away from DI when those Memories "took place" (the Promise Memory, durrrr, ya know, it being on the night that Kairi only came to DI?).

Naminé being lonely for her entire existence and then bullied by the Organization, imo, would've made for more than enough motivation for her to create herself in Sora's Heart, as well as her being a Nobody at all, not necesarilly Kairi's.

Also, her telling Sora that Kairi is his most important person. Again, me calling Shenanigans on it since if KH1 managed to convince me Sora cared about Kairi at all, it was hardly as his most important person (that always seemed to be more Riku's role until Naminé as Naminé came into the story) aside, it's all but unbelievable.
Sora forgot Riku, who was undeniably based as Sora's best friend and the person he'd do literally everything for. He forgot Riku, and everything else, so why should I believe it full heartedly (if at all) that when the Good Luck charm changed back into the one Kairi gave him, that it wasn't changed back by the person who changed it originally?
By that point, Naminé was determined to save Sora - even and probably specifically if it meant getting his attention away from her. Naminé changed it to begin with, so now that Sora was all but obsessed with her, she changed it back to try and convince him otherwise. Yeah, and this is supposed to base SoKai to me how? It just shows how desperate Naminé was about Sora, and how stubborn and desperate Sora still was about her.
Now I know Sora had to "remember" Naminé and have a somewhat physical embodiment of her, but seeing how he forgot everything which was not Naminé, the Charm could've changed back and brought along with it Memories of a lot of other people he left behind, not only Kairi - much like Riku's Destiny Islands Keyblade materialized from his Memories when he met Kairi. Naminé thus reawakening that part of his Memories - especially after he was in DI and we saw that no, he barely remembers even that world, would've been much better played imo, and gave Kairi a proper meaning instead of something gag-worthy.

Now inb4 the Kairi-hater-haters, if you'll reread this, you'll realize that I was actually saying they should've written Kairi better and took away from me several excuses to write SoKai off as "blamed" on SoNami.
Har.

Shade737

Silver Member
I too wish that none of the Org. members died I would of loved to see them in KH2.

Shade737

Silver Member
Off topic possibly, but I'm glad none of the CoM-Org members lived to see KH2 other than Axel, especially in light of my dislike towards KH2 Axel. You want to see them Nojima written? ;;
Oh yeah I forgot about that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back