• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you Could Chooe a Path

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sora~

i choose twilight.if you walk to the sides,youll never figure anything out.So go through the middle and learn from your mistakes.

Belle

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm too much of a goody. You really don't feel like you accomplish anything on the dark side. It's just like "What can I kill next?!"

When you choose the light side you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside, and you get to live as a pimp because your now annoced "Hero"

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
I would chose Twilight, and like rikubaka said not just because riku is twilight. I just like the idea of being between light and dark. Using both powers....cool.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Actually i really believe i like the darkness, i would obliterate everything in my path, then hide for a while until the hero finds me, then i would pretend to be defeated, come back and then beat the crap outta of the hero and wait for a new one.

keybade man29

Twilight, Like some one said earlier, we hardly know about besides it being between light and dark. I want to learn more about, so why not become it.Intriguing.

Last edited:
T

Tuesmiddt

I would choose the path to twilight. Halfway in between is always good, if you ask me. So you can train a bit, have some adventures and make sure things don't get too out of hand.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Good idea for a thread.
I'd defenintally go on Twilight. I'm VERY Ying-Yang type.
You can't live soley on Light alone, and that's the same with darkness.
Like Riku, I'd go forward and manipulate the Darkness to bring Victory to the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back