• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you could fight ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

I would just hack away at him, i hardly ever use any magic ( that includes stuff like ragnerock ) just a cure here, and an areo every once in a while, if in real life I was as strong as the sora that I have on my most recent save file, I wouldn't have a problem, his strenth is at 90, and I'm not at lvl 100 yet so I am betting that it will go up one more time, and I plan to use a few more power ups on him, so yeah, i would just swing wildly

thecloser

just hack on him and dodge ( if im not to lazy ) maybe sometimes a cure and a ars or regenok but he isn't that hard in the game

Wolviana

I don't know how well I would do, being I'm not terribly athletic. I'd just stab him reapeatdly with the kunai (you know, Larxene's claws?? I think that is what they are called) Alot of magic would be for me.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
well since normal people have no magic powers and stuff. Id just go up to him and ask him questions until he explodes like, "Why are you so obsessed with darkness?" Why do you ALWAYS say open your heart!? (that really pissed me off) and if he didnt explode then. I'd dye his hair purple and hire someone to stuff him and mount him on my wall! haha

B

Blade of Justice

Just hack away with the keyblade, but still casting some elemental combination spells

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Id smash him in the head with my bass. Then I would do it over and over and over and over again. Then i would bust an omni slash on him, with my bass.

D

Dark Heart

I'd just slash him old duel wield style!!! I'd use the Oblivion and Oathkeeper slash like crazy on em!!! Then I'd use Ragnarok!!! I'd spin wit da keyblades like a drunken mad man!!! (maybe cut out the drunken part............)

Endgame

:D
Ok, I am going to be realistic here.

Zero: Die, Heartless scum! **attacks with sword**
Ansem: Mehh. **Flicks Zero in face, collapsing his skull backward into his brain and causeing catastrophic brain damage and internal bleeding.
Matt Damon: Matt...Damon!

Corrupt

Maybe a Ranork then throw the KEyblade with Strike maybe finsh with a sonic blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back