• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you could have a power...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Same here, either that, or the power to be able to commuinicate with any living creature.

H

Haxon

Maybe illusions... like Zexion!

I could make the illusion that I am someone else or something else, make an illusion weapon or anything! :D

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Maybe illusions... like Zexion!

I could make the illusion that I am someone else or something else, make an illusion weapon or anything! :D
If you were to, for example, make an Illusion sword, wouldn't it just appear to be there when it doesn't actually cut or slice anything?

H

Haxon

If you were to, for example, make an Illusion sword, wouldn't it just appear to be there when it doesn't actually cut or slice anything?
When Zexion made an illusion keyblade and Soul Eater it could block Riku/hurt him...

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
When Zexion made an illusion keyblade and Soul Eater it could block Riku/hurt him...
Well, Zexion, to me, seems like he uses dark magic, not illusions, because illusions are just things that appear to be there but don't actually exist. Zexioncan actually hurt people with his. Therefore, it is not an illusion.

H

Haxon

Well, Zexion, to me, seems like he uses dark magic, not illusions, because illusions are just things that appear to be there but don't actually exist. Zexioncan actually hurt people with his. Therefore, it is not an illusion.
Well would want whatever it is Zexion has. xD

Nah id have the power to do anything :D

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

Well, if illusion, it doesn't really hurt you, but you still feel the pain of being slashed because the mind is tricked into it being real. Sounds right, yes?

Any power huh...mine would be to know the answer to anything whenever I wanted to know.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Well would want whatever it is Zexion has. xD

Nah id have the power to do anything :D
That's free will, which is a belief. Some people have too much of this and it becomes arrogance.
Oh, you mean the power to DO whatever, not THINK you can do whatever. XD

Well, if illusion, it doesn't really hurt you, but you still feel the pain of being slashed because the mind is tricked into it being real. Sounds right, yes?
You've got a good point there. I think that it doesn't actually hurt you, like actually cut your skin, but nerve receptors are tricked into thinking that and cause pain...or at least that's my take on it.

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess I would like to have the power to be invisible. I know it might kind of sound cliché, but I still do keep some of my wishes since I was a kid. :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Matter control at the subatomic level or chronomancy. Or both.

SwordsmenXIII

I would wanna run hella fast, like supersonic fast. :lol:
That or to draw something and make it come to life cause that would be very helpful and it would come in handy in tight situations.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Time and Space Manipulation. i.e. Able to stop time. Teleport. Travel through time etc.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
multiple orgasms, watch out ladies i'll be going more than 2 - 3 times to hit the same amount of loads like a man who hasn't ejaculated in a year. I'll probably need a bigger ball sack though :/

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Time and Space Manipulation. i.e. Able to stop time. Teleport. Travel through time etc.

Shit! You stole mine. That's exactly what I was gonna say.

Well, I was also gonna add invisibility making me all powerful, invincible, and unstoppable. No need for super strength if your opponent can't see you and you can go back in time to fix any mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back