• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IF YOU COULD have any kh or kh2 power what would it be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

OK, then, I'd want to be able to wield the keyblade, and use Second Chance and and the 'attack' abilities Sora has (Ragnorak, Strike Raid etc.)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
soraandkairirox said:
everypower in kh2 basically
and some from kh

You really didn't think that answer through. If you had all them, the heartless would be after you, you'd have to fight day and night, fly a gummi ship between worlds, Ansem would be after you, and everything else that comes with the job.

Not so pleasant now, is it?

As for me? Magic. I could teach myself how to fight physically. xD

Zippy56

I dont know if this is right but i would wannt to have the power to have Donald and Goofy because then they would take me everywhere and i would be safe with them.

:rolleyes:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
id love the keyblade X}

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I dont know if this is right but i would wannt to have the power to have Donald and Goofy because then they would take me everywhere and i would be safe with them.

Untill Donald ran out of MP and ran around like a headless chicken and Goofy ran out of items and died. Eek. o.o'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back