• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Wow this thread went from discussing KH2 to BBS. We should discuss BBS in th BBS section.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The scene where Kairi says that "Sora is hopeless without us." Not only is he kickin ass, but he came there to rescue you're kidnapped hopeless ass. and whyd you get kidnapped? because you left home when the dude point blank told you he'd bring Riku back. >_>

Hmmmm...I remember a scene with Aerith and Leon was in desperate need of some tweaks but I don't recall.

All of Atlantica. Idgaf if it was optional...it was still existent.

Gram

Banned
Awards
hm....bout the only scenes i would keep are the ones in TWTNW and the prolouge.

Key_of_Faith

I think it's "Riku giviing" Kairi a keyblade, that sucked

I agree that it sucks, but I think that it should have included more detail. Like, maybe Riku could tell Kairi that she has the Keyblade power, and then she summons it. That would've made the scene acceptable.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I agree that it sucks, but I think that it should have included more detail. Like, maybe Riku could tell Kairi that she has the Keyblade power, and then she summons it. That would've made the scene acceptable.

Except that would mean Kairi has a Keyblade, which she doesn't.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That wouldn't have made much sense :\

Sephora

I think you meant Riku could summon a keyblade and then not give it to Kairi and instead use it himself. THAT would have made the scene acceptable and not a huge clusterfcuk of contradictions.

----

Atlantis needs to be wiped from existence.

"Sora, Donald, Goofy"

The scene in the Disney Castle basement, when Sora decides to go get Merlin. You go to Hallow Bastion and then he poofs them into the castle 2 seconds later. This annoyed me because I failed to see the point of that.

"He's hopeless without us" Sora saved the worlds and eliminated more than half the Org by himself. Needing Riku is debatable, but wtf does he need you for exactly? I'm sure he'd be less "hopeless" if he didnt need to double back and rescue you after he told pretty much told you to stay put. -____-*

blueheart

Bronze Member
There are a lot of things I would want to take away from KH2...

Kairi attempting to be badass by jumping off the ledge and landing perfectly on her feet would be the first I'd get rid of.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kairi attempting to be badass by jumping off the ledge and landing perfectly on her feet would be the first I'd get rid of.
that wasnt her attempting badassness, it was proof that stupid cant be killed.

FantasyKing

I would get rid of all Atlantica cutscenes and replace them by one where King Triton says how he came to know so much about keyblade bearers and perhaps adding some actual gameplay into that world so we could explore new areas like the beach (Where Eric is seen) and Eric castle. And perhaps new characters like Ariel sisters.

AlbertJ

Awards
The scene that I would either take out or change is the one during the second visit to Land of Dragons where Sora, Donald, Goofy and Mulan climb that pillar outside of the palace. It just didnt make sense that they were able to climb a smooth surface like that. And then Mulan starts to fall off and it looks all dramatic but shes really only like a foot off the ground. That scene just annoys me every time i see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back