• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

geisttgih

Here's my list:

1) Every scene were Riku's hair is too long to see his face.
2) Hayner and Pence lay on the ground for about 11 seconds after TRIPPING. Axel's got an aura of badass, I guess.
3) Every scene where Sora's 2D face is in a very strange, scrunched-up look that doesn't match his flat-mapped face ANYWHERE else in the series.
4) "No bother, ma'am!"
5) I cannot stand when Sora, Donald, and Goofy go "WHAAAT?!?!?!" after Mickey's explanation of "Ansem" actually being Xehanort's Heartless. It confused me at first also, but this reaction just paints them as being completely unintelligent and looking for the King to hold their hands through everything.

The list would go on I'm sure, most of them result from awkwardly squeezing Sora, Donald, and Goofy into Disney situations because Square Enix tried to keep as close to the Disney stories as possible, rather than adapt, as in KH1.

Also, I feel I should pose a question that has always plagued me here...

In the Twilight Town Prologue, after figuring out the "dog in sack" mystery, Olette calls out to Seifer:

"Seifer!"

And Seifer replies,

"I know. Tomorrow."

What the HELL was that all about? I can see no explanation or connection with these two lines anywhere else in the game. Is this just some data error in DiZ's system?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In the Twilight Town Prologue, after figuring out the "dog in sack" mystery, Olette calls out to Seifer:

"Seifer!"

And Seifer replies,

"I know. Tomorrow."

What the HELL was that all about? I can see no explanation or connection with these two lines anywhere else in the game. Is this just some data error in DiZ's system?

They were going to investigate what was happening to Roxas, and Seifer, Fuu and Rai were going to help. It was a reference to that.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
"He's hopeless without us" Sora saved the worlds and eliminated more than half the Org by himself. Needing Riku is debatable, but wtf does he need you for exactly? I'm sure he'd be less "hopeless" if he didnt need to double back and rescue you after he told pretty much told you to stay put. -____-*
You know she was just joking right? -__-

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Joking or not, NOT the thing to say. I'm with him on that one. :D
I mean, this is the girl who was certain Sora and Riku were out on a glorious adventure, AFTER seeing what became of Riku. Girl needs to get a clue.
Then you might as well condemn Riku right along with her since he is also are guilty of it.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would say, any scene that hints to Xion existing, except there weren't any! -safe- |D

...I want the scene where Roxas and Sora finally talk to have been different, but not deleted exactly... so it doesn't count I guess.

Awards
So much hatred for Kairi and I find it hilarious. Anyways, the part that I hated is in the Twilight town prologue when Roxas falls off the clock tower and has that stupid look on his face as he's falling in slow motion. Why would you let kids on top of a clock tower anyways? Real or not, that's very dangerous. They couldn't hang out at a park or something?

XXVI - Xyrius

i would take either one of these scenes:

1. When Sora and Kairi stood face-to-face with the shadows of Roxas and Namine
2. Any scene that contains only Organization XIII
3. Any scene in the Beast's Castle

FantasyKing

Wow people around here have random dislikes... they hate pretty much most of the only scenes that are in fact or touching or important with no major reason.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wow people around here have random dislikes... they hate pretty much most of the only scenes that are in fact or touching or important with no major reason.

I actually think for some scenes like Atlantica etc. it has to do with bad memories (controls in KH I-Atlantica*cough*) or just because they don't like the song-minigames => but completely forgetting that Atlantica is optional in KH II and you can just skip it if you don't like it.

For the touching scenes I would assume that the "major" reason is that those scenes do not depict the content these people wanted to see...or are overreacting to some scenes i.e. because Sora actually being relieved and shedding some tears when finally finding the best friend he searches for so long appears "gay", and that's just a no no, same with Axel's death scene...although it seems to be mostly a problem only for males...*ggg*

For the record, as I like KH II very much despite having played KH I first, yes, these people exist too, I don't need any scene to completely removed...in some scenes the dialogue could have been a tad better, granted.
And those mantra-like "Sora,Donald,Goofy"-bits really got annoying after a time...that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back