• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If You Could Weild a Keyblade, Which One(s), How, and Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

playmaker0320

Awards
As an example I'll go first: I'd dual wield the Redemption and Starlight. As for the style, I imagine myself fighting like Kirito in Sword Art Online, when he first gets his dual wield skill.

Redemption:
Keyblade - Redemption by nachtwulf on DeviantArt
Starlight:
Awwww man, the starlight should've transformed when fully upgraded, this  model looks perfect for KH3 : r/KingdomHearts

HotGarbage

Awards
I will wield KH3 Ultima Weapon or Oathkeeper they both look awesome, i love magic so for style i will probably use more magic stuff, like Kairi in KH3 remind or Sora with Ultima Weapon or Oathkeeper form.

KH3 Ultima Weapon:
Ultima_Weapon_KHIII.png

KH3 Oathkeeper:
Oathkeeper_KHIII.png

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I guess Divewing from DDD:

Divewing_KH3D.png

Cool design & actually looks like a sword for once.

Soldier

Awards
It'd have to be the Wheel of Fate, for a good reason.
1637556765192.png
This requires a bit of backstory. My sister used to be in her high school's color guard (basically flag twirling) and she used to practice day and night twirling that flag in synchronized positions. Though she was allegedly in a very toxic group, she still had fond memories of color guard.

Fast forward a few years when KH was released and I discovered the wheel of fate's second keyblade transformation, and I was certainly elated to see what it had Sora do. So when I finally reached that part of the game with my sister, I had it set up that she'd fill up the bar and I said
"remember when you were in color guard all those years ago? Time to put those skills to the test!"
needless to say, she was very happy with the transformation and used it the rest of the playthrough. Though she sadly isn't with us anymore, that remains one of my most cherished memories from our time playing together, so why not use the key that led to it.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I would choose the Decisive Pumpkin and Divine Rose Keyblades as I really like both of there designs and overall I think they would be good Keyblades to use in combat

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My favorite has always been Metal Chocobo. Always hoping for it to return, though it doesn't seem likely.
kyron-ellnor-untitled244-20201214045449.jpg

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No_Name_%28Terra%29_KHBBS.png

Young Xehanort's No Name is my favorite keyblade and my first pick if i had a choice. Aside from that Divewing or Fairy Stars would be cool to wield as well

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Interesting idea. This is purely aesthetic-based, but if I was to choose one to walk around with all the time, I'd probably pick the Keyblade that's made of the six pure hearts in KH1. If I had to pick a second, probably Brightcrest for the left hand versus the other in the right.
200px-Brightcrest_KHBBS.png
250px-Keyblade_of_heart_KH.png

Awards
i would also have a keyblade themed after...guess wHAT!? ITS jooooooojooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would be the first person to wield three keyblades. i would be wielding them like zoro,with one in my mouth 1638549459290.png1638549371126.png

khkid

Awards
if I could wield a key blade
I would like to wield the original Key Blade

Back