• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you don't like spoilers, don't read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crowmaster

props, my fellow KH fans. i'm not usually a spoiler fan, but i really want to make this clear. remember the scene where DiZ holds namine? she says something in japanese, but as a veteran anime series nerd, i'm almost sure that she says a person's name, then "it's a promise, ok?" conclusion: the BHK's name is something like Kynta or Jynta. i am very sorry if this has already been made (i searched). and don't flame me, you came here at your own peril. if you didn't want to know this, i warned you...

Zabazu

The Magic Man
wow impressive...That took research of the japenese chalegraophy....but...if she was talking to someone else....eh...still...cool...good find...

crowmaster

Zabazu said:
....but...if she was talking to someone else....eh...still...cool...good find...

yeah, that's why you can't get your hopes too high. when you watch naruto during a year you never forget certain expressions. i'm certain someone will start flaming me later.

thx for the compliments zbo, i really appreaciate them

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
atnyk....hmm....nope it isn't anything backwards......Maybe it's like Kenta.....hahaha reminds me of a Sora lookalike in a manga book named Kenta....

Back on topic!!! I thought there was gonna be a connection with his name and Sora/kairi/riku's names

DIZneyfan

that is a really wierd name....but it doesnt really matter to me. i know (cause ive done this to names before) that even when i find out real name, i will always call them what i have always call him. he will (to me) forever be BHK

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I like calling him BHK it'll be crazy if in the english version or something his name is like BIK or sometihng but I'm only joking.

Reisenrot

Hmmm... Good Thought.
But i have something to say.
Remember in the TGS 2005 Japanese Voice Trailer?
BHK walks over to Diz and when Diz speaks to him BHK replies:
"Who are you talking to, me, Sora?"

I may be wrong but i think that the BHK is called Sora aswell.
Not sure, but hey, how many theories fly around?

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Eh, good find, anything is better than BHK. :)

Hmmm... Good Thought.
But i have something to say.
Remember in the TGS 2005 Japanese Voice Trailer?
BHK walks over to Diz and when Diz speaks to him BHK replies:
"Who are you talking to, me, Sora?"

I may be wrong but i think that the BHK is called Sora aswell.
Not sure, but hey, how many theories fly around?

When BHK say " Who are you talking to, me, Sora" that might of been said wrong and it is really saying who are you talking about, me or Sora, or maybe it is right and it means who are you talking to, me or
Sora

Last edited:

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Kynta or Jynta? Those would be cool... better than Blake or Nick, or some of the other things I've heard tossed around. ^_^ But if it were so obvious in the trailer, why didn't it come up before? You'd think someone would've let it drop.

I hope it's Kynta, that's an awesome name. ^_^

Vzam

Bronze Member
think they will change it to Kent or Ken in english if this is correct?

yuffie_rules

Both are awesome names! I was getting tired of calling him BHK, that makes me think of Burger King, which I don't like. lol

And when I watched the trailer with my extremely limited Japanese knowledge only picked up the "ok" part. I'm happy I caught that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back