• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you had to suffer one of the BBS's Fates.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which fate would you suffer?

• Terra's Struggle with Possession

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Ventus's Eternal Sleep

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Aqua's Fight through the Realm ofDarkness

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Aqua's fight through the RoD, if not so I could meet Christopher Lee and hear some kick-ass background music while there. Also, staying young while your peers get old in the real world sounds like a better deal than being permanently asleep or possessed by an evil madman any day.

EDIT: At least with that last one I would have accordion pants, though...

ImVentus

Awards
No freaking way I would allow someone to steal my soul. I'd be bored to death being stuck wandering for eternity.

I'll pick the fate to dream in a peaceful manner while having my heart joining on someone's adventure across different worlds. With dreams one can find peace at least.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Let's be fair, Ventus has had it easy at this point. He's just sleeping while Terra is basically dead (I think) and Aqua is still stuck in the realm of darkness.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Let's be fair, Ventus has had it easy at this point. He's just sleeping while Terra is basically dead (I think) and Aqua is still stuck in the realm of darkness.

Sure, if you want to label an injured, crushed heart that doesn't allow living on normally as "easy".
His sleep isn't the same as going to fucking bed every evening.

Foxycian

Awards
if getting possessed by xehanort is the only way to get perfect tan silver hair and glowing gold eyes then count me in xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back