• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you have an Xbox 360, PLEASE HELP! If you have dealt with playonline, even better!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I just got FFXI fot the Xbox 360 and after the EXTREAMLY annoying and pointless registration, I was ready to play, but THEN when I clicked on "Log in" on the PlayOnline Viewer, it says that I cant log in because I still need to enable messaging and chat or something. AFTER 3 WHOLE HOURS, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS!!! So, how do I "enable" it, I've searched all over my Xbox and nothing says that I need to enable anything! AND IM PAYING FOR FFXI FOR NOTHING RIGHT NOW! THIRTEEN DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN! :( WTF! Anyways, yea, sorry about that, for the dimwitted, I'm slightly on the irritated side :D. Anyway, thanks for the help! If I get any T_T lol

OneWingedDemon

Re: If you have an Xbox 360, PLEASE HELP! If you have dealt with playonline, even bet

I'm afraid I cannot recognize that issue. Could you, perhaps, be more clear? You may also want to run a search on google or yahoo, some people may have shared the same problem as you and have already solved it.

ViVi94

Re: If you have an Xbox 360, PLEASE HELP! If you have dealt with playonline, even bet

Trust me, I looked for an hour and a half just searching. The rest of that time was spent either searching my Xbox or manuel :( And I really can't get more specific because I really don't know anything.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

This is what happens when you play PC MMO's on consoles :c

ViVi94

How true :D, but by now, this has turned into some lifetime goal. It doesn't matter if I play the game anymore, just as long as I can get INTO the game, I'm happy :D

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com

And I really can't get more specific because I really don't know anything.
How about providing the error that comes up word for word, rather than your summary of the error? You can probably google that specific error and/or call Square Enix and the support related to FFXI matters.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

How about providing the error that comes up word for word, rather than your summary of the error? You can probably google that specific error and/or call Square Enix and the support related to FFXI matters.
Oh you.

ViVi94

It doesn't have a specific Error code sadly, so I cant look THAT up, and It's hard to type up because I can't have the internet and Xbox live at the same time. But next time I play my Xbox, I'll write it down for you all. I think this is my punishment for betraying Playstation, instead of getting the PS3, I got the Xbox360 about a month ago (around the time this problem arose by the way) so now Square is punishing me lol. (Even though THEY'RE betraying Playstation too lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back