What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were in a kh game, wut weapon, role, stats would you have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you find dis just a little interesting?

• Yea, it was cool.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Kinda

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, you suck

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade of Justice

I would probably a twilight keyblade weilder who works for both sides. I would be well rounded in all the stats, and my role would be to train Sora to get stronger. My keyblade would be composed of a lightning element.

DragonRider1234

Reaction score
i would be the lone wonderer that has all this skill with a blade but doesnt no wat to do with my life. every now and then i would help sora out of any tite situation then battle him. as i wonder i meet ppl who wat 2 use me in their plots that say they are my friend but not really and jion them hesitently. then when i see the truth from them i run away or destroy them as revenge. i would be ruthless but show mercy. i would pity some and hate some. i trust NO 1. i would have a keyblade and a sheild as big as me strapped 2 my back. i would be a balanced fighter of off, def, int, darkness, and light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6