• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were in a kh game, wut weapon, role, stats would you have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you find dis just a little interesting?

• Yea, it was cool.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Kinda

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, you suck

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade of Justice

I would probably a twilight keyblade weilder who works for both sides. I would be well rounded in all the stats, and my role would be to train Sora to get stronger. My keyblade would be composed of a lightning element.

DragonRider1234

i would be the lone wonderer that has all this skill with a blade but doesnt no wat to do with my life. every now and then i would help sora out of any tite situation then battle him. as i wonder i meet ppl who wat 2 use me in their plots that say they are my friend but not really and jion them hesitently. then when i see the truth from them i run away or destroy them as revenge. i would be ruthless but show mercy. i would pity some and hate some. i trust NO 1. i would have a keyblade and a sheild as big as me strapped 2 my back. i would be a balanced fighter of off, def, int, darkness, and light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back