• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were to make your own KH2 world...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtypuppy

i would make a home on the range world, called patch of heaven!
in it you would start out on the farm and you would meet mrs. calloway, grace, and the other cow played by roseanne (cant remember the name sorry) and of course buck hee hee but anyway they would tell you that alot of cows have gone missing and that they suspect that alamida slim and his triplet henchman are behind it so they ask you to help. also on the farm there is a game with the piggies they wanna play kick the can and you start playin then the goat takes your can, why you say cause he does in the movie hee hee, then you venture off and look for alamida and on the way you meet the rabbit, btw buck is one of your lil helper characters so he is with you, the rabbit tells you where they went and so you go naturally hee hee and when you get to his hideout you find the triplets hearding cows into the hideout and then you gots to fight them when youre done there you go in and see a clip of alamida and the little guy dressed in purple and you find out they are turning the cows into heartless alamida notices you and starts yodeling which makes the cows turn into heartless(gift from ansem) then you have to fight against alamida and the cows but while doing that the guy is running around scared and hittin you seldomly when you beat them you see a video back at the farm and you get some goodies from the farm animals and the old lady for helping save the girls(the cows) sorry so detailed hee hee

imasecretadmirer

i would want a level based on The Emporers New Groove also, thats always been what i would really lose my mind over if they announced it...oh well, if theres a kh3, theres hope...right?

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

wow! these are some good ideas. it'd be awsomeness if you could, i dunno, send these to square-enix... watever... i personally like the atlantis or anastasia idea! ^.O

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
if it wasn't Disney, i would make it similar to End of the World (kh1)......
but if disney i just say emperor's new groove, where Ysma (sp?) controls the heartless or something.

Cicero

Visionary
i would make an pocahontas world:D you can team up with that blond guy(don't know his name anymore it was like 6 years since i saw that movie) and pocahontas is the secret 8th princes or something so you have to save her and kill that evil pirate

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
i think sky high lol yall might think it sounds cheesy but i like that movie and u could like partner up with certien heros and fight the villian and stuff lol

mega dude

I guess a finding nemo world would be cool and it could be a mini game world and there would be a part where you have to bounce on the jellyfish.

rowd149

someone on the imdb boards actually came up with this one, not me, so i'm not gonna take the credit, but i thought it was pretty cool so i'ma post it here. i think they should do a corpse bride world, or atleast have the girl from it as a summon (got that little sequence all in my head XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back