• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you're were in the world of Kingdom Hearts, what would do and be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I would be the first ice cream vendor to open up a Baskin-Robbins in Twilight Town. All they ever eat in that world is Sea-Salt ice cream, so the additional 31 flavors would blow their minds and make me rich.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I'd be a Keyblade wielder and train extremely hard on my own. I'd travel to all the places in which important things happened in the series, like the Keyblade Graveyard and Radiant Garden, to 'relive' the feeling. I'd search for the other characters, get interested in time travel myself eventually to meet all of them, in the end I'd get very close to the darkness, but it wouldn't affect me, not after everything that happened to me before.

and I'd recommend psychologist Master Spockanort to lots of characters lol

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I think I would be Roxas. I have blond hair, I am always confused, and most of the time I have an existential identity crisis. :)

D

Deleted member 36435

idk i'd probably just set fire to sora's stupid fucking raft and then kill myself with tyrone

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I would be a Worlds Historian, travelling from world to world to record a history of all of them, and also of the greater World outside of them. As well as the history of keyblade wielders, magic, etc.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
i would be a person and i would do person things

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd show Sora how it's done to confess to the one you love instead of beating around the bush and sharing paopu fruit left and right. lol.

OH! I'd also cuddle a Meow Wow to my hearts content.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
i'd sell my soul to the devil, then punch sora's stupid fucking face.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Honestly, I'd probably end up being NPC 4 that gets turned into a Heartless as soon as I get shown on screen. And not even from getting attacked. I'd probably trip over something and get impaled by a random, unsuspecting Heartless.

Either that or I'd be Pete. I don't know which of those options is worse tbh.

bgizzles45

I would go to Mount Olympus and train under Phil/Hercules. Then I would go to Agrabrah and do some thangs with Jasmine, nomsayin?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd be some normal person in Twilight Town. I mean, a world that's always stuck in my favorite time of day? Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back