• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
This is GENIUS!! This article for the Premium Members at IGN

Thanks to Jakustough243 for the article

"IGN's Jon Katakaganaka sat down with the mysterious Testuya Nomura states that Zexion was Ansem's Son. It explains why Zexion was jealous of Riku in CoM. But, Nomura states that Sora had a relationship of some sort with the other side of Ansem's Heart. Seeing that why Sora has not met up with him in our story.

Also, the interview squeezed out that Demyx is the father of the Boy with Blonde Hair. BHK did not want to play the drums (The reason for Two Keyblades) in his father's band, so he high tailed it away from home. While all of this seems to be farfetched, Nomura comfortably stated that it fits within the Light and Dark conflict in the KHII plot line.

Also, another suprise was the revealing of the boy with blonde hairs name.
Turns out that it is Kazeki, pronounced Kah-zeh-kee. When I asked what the meaning of Kazeki was, Nomura said that we would have to wait and see, as he laughed."

Your thoughts?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Don't spam up this thread with your bullsh*t, acrossthestars >_>

Post something of intelligence or don't post at all

*bows to thread and Jacustough*

Sanctuary Keeper

Holy crap...Awsome!!!!!!! Thanx for the info too, Wow i never would have guess...and all that info in one interveiw..awsome.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I know....I figured we'd be getting some ground-breaking news soon, but this...this is just insane

diogo14

einon_san said:
This is GENIUS!! This article for the Premium Members at IGN

Thanks to Jakustough243 for the article

"IGN's Jon Katakaganaka sat down with the mysterious Testuya Nomura states that Zexion was Ansem's Son. It explains why Zexion was jealous of Riku in CoM. But, Nomura states that Sora had a relationship of some sort with the other side of Ansem's Heart. Seeing that why Sora has not met up with him in our story.

Also, the interview squeezed out that Demyx is the father of the Boy with Blonde Hair. BHK did not want to play the drums (The reason for Two Keyblades) in his father's band, so he high tailed it away from home. While all of this seems to be farfetched, Nomura comfortably stated that it fits within the Light and Dark conflict in the KHII plot line.

Also, another suprise was the revealing of the boy with blonde hairs name.
Turns out that it is Kazeki, pronounced Kah-zeh-kee. When I asked what the meaning of Kazeki was, Nomura said that we would have to wait and see, as he laughed."

Your thoughts?

is this REALLY true? how can we know if it is or not?

D

Dexter

Wait what now im thinking Nomura is realising a bit to much of info......So this came from a intreveiw if this is true awsome!!!

Im still in SHOCK Kahzeakee i thought it would be a american name?
BHk is Demyx son now that is very STRANGE they look nothing alike?
Bhk ran away because he diidnt want to play the drums.................OKAY?

OH and u no u could of gave us awarning like some people like me didnt actualey want to know this much info thanks alot!!!:mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

I know....I figured we'd be getting some ground-breaking news soon, but this...this is just insane
heck ya like i said all in one interview, but the only confusing part, er most interseting is the zexion and ansem relation. I never really saw any hostility between riku and zexion, other than they were enemies, (nad we'll generally enemies tend to show dislikes.) excessive amounts of irony in this interview.

also asuming now that zexion is ansems son, i wonder if there was an relation now with kairi and zexion. Maybe Ansem had another child after he lost zexion, or he went through all that reaserch to help zexion, or something crazy like that.. just a thought.a crappy one

Bets Friend:
Jon Katakaganaka

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

WHADA, no man I didnt want to know this, I wanted to find this out in the game itsself, I think that this is shit or that Nomura was lieing ( well I hope )

I cant believe after not spoiling for 3 years that he would say all this, no way

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
It looks like I'm going to have to learn how to spell that rather odd Kazakee, name.

Wow, that's a great find. I can't believe we actually know BHK's name. But running away because he didn't want to play drums... Nomura, what the hell were you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back