• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

TheMuffinMan said:
Nomarelley?

You don't even f**king know the guys name!

WTF is the probalem with u.........i only said his last name, i dont think is that important to know how to spell the persons name!

and also U flame people to much!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
His name is Tetsuya Nomura, dumbass, and you flamed before me, so you're the one at fault >_>

The hole in my mouth? Your insults are terrible, and you don't offend me, and lay off the caps key, bitch

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
dreadlife-antikh said:
Shut The Hell Up Rikuismine77...just Because Im Not As Gullible And Pea Brained As U Doesnt Mean U Can Say Shit....its Not Official So U Should Get Ur Facts Striaght Dumbass..

Either your lying about your age or your the f*cking most immature 19 year old out there. What the hells up with all this Caps-on-every-damn-word thing that's going on?

Just because someone puts a good interview on the board doesn't mean a
n00b has to come on here and talk crap about them. What makes you so sure it isn't true?

D

Dexter

TheMuffinMan said:
His name is Tetsuya Nomura, dumbass, and you flamed before me, so you're the one at fault >_>

The hole in my mouth? Your insults are terrible, and you don't offend me, and lay off the caps key, bitch

So i just say i dont belive the interveiw and u start flaming people like crazy!

Also i didnt call u a DUMBASS now did I???

AinzX

I may think I have found out the meaning of 'kazeki' - its colloquial in japanese for blond(e) - coincidence?????????????????????

D

Dexter

RikuIsMine77 said:
You and anti-KH are the people who are flaming.

How are we FLAMING all im saying is i dont belive the interveiw!

dreadlife-antikh

Umm Rikuismine..what Makes U Think That It Is True...u Retard, U Dont Even Have Proof So Be Quiet...besides Ive Been Here Way Longer Than U Are The Ing Noob Around Here(even Though I Changed My Name In September) But Ive Been Here Ever Since 2004....so Off!!

dreadlife-antikh

And Muffinman....u Must Be The Biggest Fool Around Here Talking Shit That He Doesnt Know.. Besides Im Way Older Than U So U Had Better Respect Ur Seniors U Pshycopathic Dimmwit!!!!

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
dreadlife-antikh said:
Umm Rikuismine..what Makes U Think That It Is True...u Retard, U Dont Even Have Proof So Be Quiet...besides Ive Been Here Way Longer Than U Are The Ing Noob Around Here(even Though I Changed My Name In September) But Ive Been Here Ever Since 2004....so Off!!
By your post count you haven't been on here as much as I have though. Less experience= n00b. And what proof do you have that it's not true? Nothing gives you a right to come on here and yell at people about being stupid for no apparent proper reason.

D

Dexter

RikuIsMine77 said:
By your post count you haven't been on here as much as I have though. Less experience= n00b. And what proof do you have that it's not true? Nothing gives you a right to come on here and yell at people about being stupid for no apparent proper reason.

Well have u ever heard this term "LIFE" because some people arent actualey on 24/7 and obbsesd freaks! AND what PROOF do u have that makes this peice of info true and realibale???

And how come sites like KHU and KH2.net arent finding this peice of info???

Last edited:

dreadlife-antikh

What Proof Do U Have That It Is True.......think Before U Open That Hole In Ur Face...geez Noobs Like U Turn This Place Upside Down..and U Are Gonna Get Reported To The Mods..ha

dreadlife-antikh

Exactly...i have better things to do( LIKE COLLEGE) rather than hogging my face onto this site 24/7 unlike some others

AinzX

AinzX said:
I may think I have found out the meaning of 'kazeki' - its colloquial in japanese for blond(e) - coincidence?????????????????????
Or it could mean - what i've found out now - the 'zeki' part of Kazeki in Kanji means connection (関)
NB does that kanji character look similar to the japanese kanji translation of XIII Order (juu-san keikan)? -XIII機関 - identical
If so, it would definitely explain a lot about him and his relation to the XIII Order

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
dreadlife-antikh said:
What Proof Do U Have That It Is True.......think Before U Open That Hole In Ur Face...geez Noobs Like U Turn This Place Upside Down..and U Are Gonna Get Reported To The Mods..ha

What right do you have to report me to the mods.? And how come your being so immature about this? Please, act your age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back