• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Cool man said:
Ooh... now, this info is like, wow. I mean, wow. Gotta say it again, wow. I wonder if it´s totally reliable, no offense einon, but still.

I think its not realibale at all!

Just because some member from ign say its true dosnt mean it is, does it?

sora_123

Believe me i want to believe this info is true, but i have my doubts. Isn't there anything else that can prove otherwise?

dreadlife-antikh

GO HOME U REJECT...no one cares about ur stupid riku nor THAT SHITTY INFO THAT U ALL BELIEVE IN...KAZEKI MYASS

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Yes..I posted this Article from IGN, but I find it hard to believe that other sites do not have it. I mean. If the official KH II site do not have it, why should IGN have this interview? I mean..it is an exclusive interview, but it just seems strange that Nomura would tell an American Interviewer big stuff like that.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Even if it is a lie, AntiKH has no right to be so rude.

But if it is a lie, I'm kind of glad... I mean, the part about BHK running away because of dislike for the drums was a pretty crappy plotline to me. Besides, Nomura seems to like to put us Americans on the line. :rolleyes:

Sanctuary Keeper

dreadlife-antikh said:
Shut The Hell Up Rikuismine77...just Because Im Not As Gullible And Pea Brained As U Doesnt Mean U Can Say Shit....its Not Official So U Should Get Ur Facts Striaght Dumbass..

why in the hell are you here, than, your fighting a losing battle (argue, in your case you;ve lost) you dont know the guys name, (let alone anything about KH i bet) You obviously dont even know the rules here, or you'd know to use * when you cuss. Your rep sucks, this will be reported, and with the rep you have now. lol, its only a matter of time before your kicked out. , i'd much rather read anything then your horrible grammer and spelling.

And Muffinman....u Must Be The Biggest Fool Around Here Talking Shit That He Doesnt Know.. Besides Im Way Older Than U So U Had Better Respect Ur Seniors U Pshycopathic Dimmwit!!!

Whats there to repect from someone who cant even spell properly, YOur 3 years older, how is that WAY OLDER? The biggest fool? the only foolish person here is you, oh and i got a question prove that your 19 years old? I highly doubt that, jsut like you asked us to rove the interview, prove your age @$$hole.

What Proof Do U Have That It Is True.......think Before U Open That Hole In Ur Face...geez Noobs Like U Turn This Place Upside Down..and U Are Gonna Get Reported To The Mods..ha

This one in particular just made me LMFAO, you'll get your ass kicked reporting this, you may as well jsut say you asked to be banned. Im gonna get a new sig with this LMFAO

i think u should act UR AGE MR.GULLIBLE

I think you need to shut the F**k up, and act like your age...hyprocracy....pity

Lies And More Lies.......everyone, Dont Be As Dull Headed As Rikuismine!!

Why in the hell are still here, no one will listen to you, your advice sucks, read TMM poem and shut the f**k up.

U Ignorant Fool... Dont Play Urself Rikuismine...b4 I Shut That Hole In Ur Face For Good!!

how in the world will you manage to do that? Knwoing a moron like you your probably all alone in your room screaming b/c you cant say anything better :p

GO HOME U REJECT...no one cares about ur stupid riku nor THAT SHITTY INFO THAT U ALL BELIEVE IN...KAZEKI MYASS

I would tell you to go home, but thats the only place that your not rejected from.

how posts from you that were absolutely pathetic

Last edited:

Jacob Twilight

dreadlife-antikh said:
and JACOB TWILIGHT, IM ACTUALLY 9 YEARS ABOVE TEN U DIMMWIT SO LEARN UR FACTS RIGHT B4 SAYING SHIT, MR. GULLIBLE
*Yawn* My apologies. I was reading your post count. Oh, by the way, you really show your age in this Kingom Hearts, I stress, Kingdom Hearts forum. You're nine above ten, but you seem to me to be nine under ten.

And I believe the info because...
a) It's plausable,
b) It's nearly the realese time- BHK's name doesn't matter now.
c) Einon_san gives us no reason not to believe him.

Now, shut up and try to use a few more intelligent words in your reply- I say this because I know you can't. Turn of the computer, you illiterate reject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back